Tom King is human Garbage

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Tom King is human Garbage

Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:46 pm

Just forgetting about how terrible Tom King is at writing Batman, he tried to destroy another man's career because he made a cover for someone who King didn't like. Tom King made a very public tweet saying that Jae Lee worked for a hate group. What he did was make a cover for an independent comic called "Cyberfrog", the maker of which is connected to ComicsGate, which is in no way a hate group. Tom King then posted a Tweet saying that he and "Jae Lee" is all good again, something that Lee had to make a Twitter account just to denounce. Once again Tom King, a professional comic book creator, used cancel culture in an attempted to destroy another professional comic book creator's career for no good reason.
I am not on Twitter, I found out about this from some youtube videos which I will post bellow.

0 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

no avatar
Lurker nomore
Teen Titan

Re: Tom King is human Garbage

Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:43 pm

He is a O bot CiA man whose assignment is to destroy american unity through pop culture what do you expect he has done his job well and enjoys doing it immensely
0 x

MTVCCVC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Tim Drake [Red Robin]

Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:59 pm

But how can this be? I thought Tom King was a man of exceptional and impecable virtue and former CIA too.

Is this not the man who tried to push an "I won't rape women" pledge onto the comicbook industry?

Granted, this is a pledge that only psychopaths and rapists wozld have to make, seeing as normal people don't have to pledge to not do something they would never even think of. Indeed, you could say that some would be insulted by the very notion.

But then again, these are trying times and evil hides within the hearts of ALL MEN. Sacrificing a few "good" men to catch all the nazis out there is a worthwhile and moral sacrifice in these most dificult of times.

**sarcasm mode deactivated
0 x

MTVCCVC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Tim Drake [Red Robin]

Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:18 am

"here we have Tom King, a man so white Johnny Depp would mistake him for a pile of blow..."

Hahah. That is an awesome line.
Just some guy is quite the wordsmith.
1 x

Dick Grayson(Age 12)
Titan

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:06 am

Didn't even bother to remove the post even if they are apparently "all good". Pretentious bastard.
0 x
GL:So, what's going on between you and Diana?

Bats:Nothing. She's a respected colleague.

GL: Uh-huh.

- BMWW in a nutshell