Robin and Wonder Girl in TEEN TITANS GO!

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
ISAK
Titan

Robin and Wonder Girl in TEEN TITANS GO!

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 am

So TEEN TITANS GO! is currently adding Bumblebee as the show's sixth member and apparently they're taking the opportunity to ship Wonder Girl, Donna Troy, as Robin's first ever girlfriend after years of shitting on the Robin character and the whole RobxStar ship.

So...yeah. This was a thing. I just find it weird how they're willing to ship every variation of WonderBats using their extended cast, but not Wonder Woman and Batman per see. What's next? Alfred and Hippolyta?
Spoiler: Show
By, the way, is that Lumberjack Terry Long? I kid, i kid.
0 x

ARB
Justice League

Re: Robin and Wonder Girl in TEEN TITANS GO!

Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:17 am

ISAK wrote:
So...yeah. This was a thing. I just find it weird how they're willing to ship every variation of WonderBats using their extended cast, but not Wonder Woman and Batman per see. What's next? Alfred and Hippolyta?
As I said before, I theorize that there is a feline hit squad who hunt down anyone who dares to promote WonderBat. For all we know, next all fanfic writers and fan artists will have cat shaped crosshair trained at them. This is not limited to DC either, most fans are completely fine shipping any BMWW variation. For example, Jason/Artemis was almost unanimously received warmly by people, even though they the same people who say that Batman and WW are from too different world to ever have a relationship. Stupidity and hypocrisy.

In any case, this means little. As we've seen before, the entire Wonderfam cold hook up with the Batfam, and Diana and Bruce will still never get together. If BMWW is ever going to happen, and I do believe it will at some point, we're still nowhere near that point.
0 x

The_GD_Patman
Titan

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:15 am

ARB wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:17 am

For all we know, next all fanfic writers and fan artists will have cat shaped crosshair trained at them.
Haha, I'd welcome it. Let them come. :angry:
0 x
“These characters were like twelve-bar blues or other chord progressions. Given the basic parameters of Batman, different creators could play very different music.”
― Grant Morrison

RadicalLogic
Teen Titan

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:04 am

ISAK wrote:
So TEEN TITANS GO! is currently adding Bumblebee as the show's sixth member and apparently they're taking the opportunity to ship Wonder Girl, Donna Troy, as Robin's first ever girlfriend after years of shitting on the Robin character and the whole RobxStar ship.

Spoiler: Show
By, the way, is that Lumberjack Terry Long? I kid, i kid.
What the fuck did I just watch?

I mean, I guess it was only a matter of time since they hooked up after Roy and Starfire did, but seriously, what the fuck did I just watch?
0 x
"Garlic deodorant. Jason says it wards off vampires up to ten feet away." - Black Canary

"I suspect it can ward off humans up to a hundred." - Batman