What is this? I don't even...

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
Kipling Bunny
Teen Titan

What is this? I don't even...

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Ok, I have to admit this: I've been apparently living under a rock. Because how on earth did I miss out on Blackest Night Wonder Woman #3? HOW????!!!

I mean, I knew of the kiss. Because how could I miss that? (In fact, my dear friend Geeky BMWW Fan sent it to me a long time ago in the mail as a surprise, because, I'll be honest, I don't keep up with DC as much as I would like and just read snippets here and there) So of course I knew of the black lantern story. But I totally missed out on Star Sapphire Diana. And Mera. And the lasso. AND OMG ADMITTING SHE LOVES BRUCE.

I am only 2 and a half years late. But holy crap. I am SO happy.
0 x

DaisyJane
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Donna Troy

Re: What is this? I don't even...

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Kip--You know these to issues were the impetus for founding this site. We had a yahoo group before and decided to make an official site and forum after we are went bananas on the yahoo group when those issues were published. We called it the second coming of the BMWW shippers. LOL yes we are dorks.
0 x
FU DC

RunWithWolves
Titan

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:19 pm

I know right?!?!! I did the same thing about a year ago when I started hardcore reading comics. Blackest Night series was only the second comic series I'd ever read and I just happened to stumble across the WW tie in. Read it, sat there and then went 'HOLY CRAP THAT"S PERFECT' and proceded to scramble around until I found all my JLU dvds and rewatched. That's when I switched from hardcore SMLL to BMWW (although I still love SMLL).
0 x
I have to find another path. Divine my own future. One uniquely mine. Not a page from someone else's book. Not a fate that begins and ends on page one - Oracle

Aries
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Nightwing

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Those issues and the JL/JLU series have inspired the vast majority of the fan fiction on this site and FF.net. Now if we can just get a couple of minutes in a movie or live TV series...
0 x

Gothamazon
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Batgirl [Stephanie Brown]

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 am

... off to re-read my WW Blackest Night collections...
0 x
'Sometimes finding yourself isn't as hard as you think. Sometimes you just need a nudge in the right direction.' ~ Barbara Gordon, the Oracle.

League membership: Stephanie Brown Batgirl

cmangund
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:42 am

8-) THE EQUATION:

PLUS

EQUALS

An heir (probably at least 4 heirs if they are really "active" :lol: ) to The Wayne Enterprise and Paradise Island is in "production" with style. :lol:
0 x

Kipling Bunny
Teen Titan

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:43 pm

cmangund wrote:8-) THE EQUATION:

PLUS

EQUALS

An heir (probably at least 4 heirs if they are really "active" :lol: ) to The Wayne Enterprise and Paradise Island is in "production" with style. :lol:
Bruce needs an heir from Diana :P Nothing against Damien, but any BMWW kid is going to be hella awesome
0 x

cmangund
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Diana will not have a problem with Damien, She will love him too and effecting Damien for the better (sort of a "practice run" too while Damien's brother/sister is underway :lol: ).
0 x

Mira
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Fire

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:46 pm

cmangund wrote:Diana will not have a problem with Damien, She will love him too and effecting Damien for the better (sort of a "practice run" too while Damien's brother/sister is underway :lol: ).
And yet, I believe Daiman respected her very much. I'm sure she would be a great stepmother for him.
0 x