Problems & Comments...Report 'em here

Aries
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Nightwing

Re: Problems & Comments...Report 'em here

Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:57 pm

No, it won't embed videos from just any site. There's a pretty large list of media it will embed and its definitely possible a video on a site like dailymotion or vimeo could contain adult content, that should be rare. It won't embed a link from an adult site though, and if we have problems with a particular site being abused, we can disable that site.
0 x

The Sulkier Clown
Justice League

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Dudes, just stopping by to say I like the snazzy newness. Especially the colour shining out around all the grey, white and black!
0 x
Figured after recent times the foot of my posts needed a pun, so I had to shoehorn one in.

Tangerine...

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Overall Fourm view uses post title instead of Thread title. Just had the Random thread appear with "The Bird has become the word" It can be abused to hell if the right people do that.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

no avatar
CrazyPhenom
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Maxwell Lord

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Darkknightsvengence wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:32 pm
Overall Fourm view uses post title instead of Thread title. Just had the Random thread appear with "The Bird has become the word" It can be abused to hell if the right people do that.
Yea, that can be a problem.

I dont trust.....me :grin:
0 x
Yup... Its 5AM.

"Grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless." - Chester Nimitz

JL Member: Maxwell Lord

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Is there a way to edit Usernames? Just want to correct the damn spelling in my username as it's vengeance not vengence and the edit account settings isn't letting me touch it. Unless I'm doing something wrong.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Is there a way to edit Usernames? Just want to correct the damn spelling in my username as it's vengeance not vengence and the edit account settings isn't letting me touch it. Unless I'm doing something wrong.
Wanted to change my username a long time ago. Maybe into Geist13. Always thought the original was a bit uncreative...

Couldn´t find an option that let me. Alltough perhaps I just didn´t look hard enough.
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:12 am

Ghost13 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:19 pm
Wanted to change my username a long time ago. Maybe into Geist13. Always thought the original was a bit uncreative...

Couldn´t find an option that let me. Alltough perhaps I just didn´t look hard enough.
Something does appear under user account control -> profile -> edit account settings but can't edit a thing even though it says "Length must be between 3 characters and 20 characters." below it
0 x
Hail to the King Baby