0 x
Hail to the King Baby

MTVCCVC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Tim Drake [Red Robin]

Re: Batwoman (CW)

Fri May 17, 2019 2:22 am

"I'm not about the let a man take credit for a woman's work"

...she says as she takes all of his gear and other property to do the same thing as he does.
Girl power?

The fuck is this? Kate Kane became Batwoman on her own! She didn't even know that Bruce was Batman when she made HER OWN suit and started fighting crime.

I like the actress, but seems like she'll be given a terrible script. She is ridiculously tiny, though. I think that's the chick from John Wick 2, if I'm not mistaken.
0 x

Agent DC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Adam Strange

Tue May 21, 2019 9:02 am

Yeah, didn't think they could make a trailer more cringy than the Supergirl trailers but they did. I might give a pilot a chance but ive been honestly been tired out from the arrowverse since Arrow season 5.
0 x

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Tue May 21, 2019 3:17 pm

First we had Arrow (a Green Arrow show made like a Batman show), then we had Gotham (a Batman show without Batman), and now we have Batwoman (a Batman show without the MAN). Do they think people won't watch a live action Batman show? Because I can guarantee you, we will.
It confuses me that the immense dislike of this trailer hasn't clicked anything in the heads of the people behind it. You would think the amount of instant negative feedback would cause some lightbulbs to go off in some heads, but no. This will be a thing.
My advice, if you don't think it looks good, don't watch it. I'm serious, don't hate watch it, don't watch it to review it, just ignore it. Trailers are made specifically to let you know if you would want to see something, and if watching that trailer gave you the impression that you wouldn't enjoy the show, then follow that instinct and don't give them any views. Its about the only thing you can do that they will notice.
0 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

RadicalLogic
Teen Titan

Wed May 22, 2019 7:46 am

Grendle1853 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:17 pm
First we had Arrow (a Green Arrow show made like a Batman show), then we had Gotham (a Batman show without Batman), and now we have Batwoman (a Batman show without the MAN). Do they think people won't watch a live action Batman show? Because I can guarantee you, we will.
It confuses me that the immense dislike of this trailer hasn't clicked anything in the heads of the people behind it. You would think the amount of instant negative feedback would cause some lightbulbs to go off in some heads, but no. This will be a thing.
My advice, if you don't think it looks good, don't watch it. I'm serious, don't hate watch it, don't watch it to review it, just ignore it. Trailers are made specifically to let you know if you would want to see something, and if watching that trailer gave you the impression that you wouldn't enjoy the show, then follow that instinct and don't give them any views. Its about the only thing you can do that they will notice.
You forgot Pennyworth. At this point, it's almost hilarious how DC keeps on making shows that crib from Batman's mythos and feature basically EVERYONE from his lore except Batman himself.

As for Batwoman, yikes. I've seen the actress before and she cannot act for shit. Also, what the fuck have they done to Luke Fox? He's basically black Felicity now, a character that was stolen from Firestorm's lore in the first place. Jesus, what a mess.
0 x
"Garlic deodorant. Jason says it wards off vampires up to ten feet away." - Black Canary

"I suspect it can ward off humans up to a hundred." - Batman

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Anyone watch the Pilot?
Just want to know if it had bad trailers or not.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

MTVCCVC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Tim Drake [Red Robin]

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Haven't watched it and probably won't, but I have seen this:

0 x