New animated universe

no avatar
eurongreyo
Teen Titan

New animated universe

Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:20 am

So I dont think anyone has mentioned this already so Im making a new topic. It would seem this is the first movie in the new animated universe that Flash created after JL Dark Apokalips. It would seem that all heroes will be shown from their early years. What do you think about it? Is it a good idea or should they have them already be known in this new world?

0 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Re: New animated universe

Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:53 am

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:19 pm

Is this really the start of a new universe? I saw it but I just thought it was just another standalone project.
I kinda like the animation style.
I could be fun let's see how it goes.
0 x

ISAK
Titan

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Who are the producers and writers? That's the real question.
0 x

RadicalLogic
Teen Titan

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:27 pm

ANOTHER fucking origin story for Superman? It feels like the only two stories for Superman that DC cares to do anymore are either his death or his beginning. And why do they keep on getting new voice actors for the guy? This feels like the 8th Superman voice we've had in the past 12 years alone and aside from Alan Tudyk, not one of them felt like a suitable replacement or an upgrade from Tim Daly and George Newbern.

I mean, the movie could be great for all I know but I'm still hard-pressed to give a crap. The choice of villains is also pretty goddamn lame - flipping Parasite and I'm guessing Lobo is only in it at the beginning.
0 x
"Garlic deodorant. Jason says it wards off vampires up to ten feet away." - Black Canary

"I suspect it can ward off humans up to a hundred." - Batman

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:22 pm

I hope it's good and the animated universe it spawns is likewise good but this trailer doesn't really inspire me to jump for joy, it's good don't get me wrong but I'm not necessarily excited for another Superman origin.

I am curious what this universe's Batman and Wonder woman look like though.
0 x

ISAK
Titan

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:13 pm

This is clearly based on Max Landis' Superman: American Alien, but since Landis did... whatever he did and ended up cancelled by the PC culture Warner Bros is doing everything they can to not link this animated movie to its source. Well, there's a silver lining to this, though, since Landis idea for sequels would have ruined Batman and specially Wonder Woman in the worst ways possible.

Here is hoping that they WON'T follow Landis unused ideas.
0 x

no avatar
eurongreyo
Teen Titan

Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:25 am

ISAK wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:13 pm
This is clearly based on Max Landis' Superman: American Alien, but since Landis did... whatever he did and ended up cancelled by the PC culture Warner Bros is doing everything they can to not link this animated movie to its source. Well, there's a silver lining to this, though, since Landis idea for sequels would have ruined Batman and specially Wonder Woman in the worst ways possible.

Here is hoping that they WON'T follow Landis unused ideas.
Out of curiosity. what were those ideas for Batman and WW?
0 x