Injustice Animated Movie

Bickerton
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Robin [Damian Wayne]

Injustice Animated Movie

Fri May 21, 2021 6:48 pm

https://www.ign.com/articles/injustice- ... -animation

Its gonna be interesting how they are going to approach this. the Cutscene form the first game is almost 2 hours in length Which they wont do for an animated movie. hopefully they fix some of the problem i had about the storyline
0 x
Grant Morrison’s “bat god” is nothing more than the Adam West Batman modernize
LM: Damian(Robin)Wayne

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Re: Injustice Animated Movie

Fri May 21, 2021 9:30 pm

Bickerton wrote:

Its gonna be interesting how they are going to approach this. the Cutscene form the first game is almost 2 hours in length Which they wont do for an animated movie. hopefully they fix some of the problem i had about the storyline
What were your problems with the storyline if I may ask? :)
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

Bickerton
Justice League

Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:55 pm

Ghost13 wrote:
Bickerton wrote:

1.The killing of Lois Lane is really unnecessary And it s also has been done too death in elseworld stories. They could have had Superman save Lois while the rest of the league deal with the nuke and fail.Or They disarm the nuke in time only to find out there was two nuke one in metropolis and the other in smallville. So you could still have an dictator superman with out killing Lois Which would make superman a more conflicted character If Lois was there to question his action As he continues to cross lines in order too keep everyone safe.

2.Wonder Woman Character is a fucking problem They should have just made her the protagonist of the story. she be the"iron Wall" that stop superman and batman side form going to a full blown war. Or have her coming in to mans world for the first time in this story It would fit her character really well To be the one to end this superhero civil war nonsense since she is all about peace and shit,

3. So this may not be an issue in the movie but it is a glaring issue to me in the game. You beat up the regime members in every encounter you have with them because the story needs you too, So the regime never feels like a fucking threat which makes that worlds version of batman look really bad.{even more so than he does.}

4.This stroy was already done 100 better in the Justice League episode a Better World
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:14 pm

Bickerton wrote:
Ghost13 wrote:
Bickerton wrote:

1.The killing of Lois Lane is really unnecessary And it s also has been done too death in elseworld stories. They could have had Superman save Lois while the rest of the league deal with the nuke and fail.Or They disarm the nuke in time only to find out there was two nuke one in metropolis and the other in smallville. So you could still have an dictator superman with out killing Lois Which would make superman a more conflicted character If Lois was there to question his action As he continues to cross lines in order too keep everyone safe.

2.Wonder Woman Character is a fucking problem They should have just made her the protagonist of the story. she be the"iron Wall" that stop superman and batman side form going to a full blown war. Or have her coming in to mans world for the first time in this story It would fit her character really well To be the one to end this superhero civil war nonsense since she is all about peace and shit,

3. So this may not be an issue in the movie but it is a glaring issue to me in the game. You beat up the regime members in every encounter you have with them because the story needs you too, So the regime never feels like a fucking threat which makes that worlds version of batman look really bad.{even more so than he does.}

4.This stroy was already done 100 better in the Justice League episode a Better World
Good reasons not to like the story. I think the character that got it worst aside from Lois is Damian. They made him a total loser in this universe. Hated it, maybe you´ll understand because you also seem to like the character. There were some attempts to humanize him, but it didn´t really succeed in my opinion.

Also I hated that Harley was treated as a hero, despite aiding Joker in his plot and killing cops etc
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Chaosmob
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Plastic Man

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:25 pm

Yeah Injustice was more of a shock of the week tail. The only person(s) to stay in character were the batclan and extended friends (IE Green Arrow and Black Canary). Even Flash and GL turned into a-holes. Your right about Harley, damn the whole story was a Kingdom come retelling with Superman bad instead of sad over Lois's death.
1 x
Can I have one more day? Every one I have left. My life is yours.
League membership: Plastic Man

Ghost13
Justice League

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:17 pm

Chaosmob wrote:
Yeah Injustice was more of a shock of the week tail. The only person(s) to stay in character were the batclan and extended friends (IE Green Arrow and Black Canary). Even Flash and GL turned into a-holes. Your right about Harley, damn the whole story was a Kingdom come retelling with Superman bad instead of sad over Lois's death.
Thanks for agreeing with me on Harley. I needed that. One moment she is murdering innocent cops, the next she is joking with Green Arrow. And it was like nobody cared! :o
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Bickerton
Justice League

Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:17 pm

here is the cast and the first look at the movie. I don t understand why they didn't just go with the voice actors they had for the game Cuz you know Its the DCAU actors But whatever, But I got to say I am not looking forward to this one.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 8WTPkJdORc
0 x

Bickerton
Justice League

Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:22 pm

Ghost13 wrote:
Bickerton wrote:
Ghost13 wrote:

Good reasons not to like the story. I think the character that got it worst aside from Lois is Damian. They made him a total loser in this universe. Hated it, maybe you´ll understand because you also seem to like the character. There were some attempts to humanize him, but it didn´t really succeed in my opinion.

Also I hated that Harley was treated as a hero, despite aiding Joker in his plot and killing cops etc
Honestly don't even reminder what happens to Damian or how he is treated in the games But am i sure its not as bad as what they did with Lois and Diana and well everyone. And also DC hasn t ever know what to do with Damian since morrision Killed him in his batman run. He has been stuck in the same cycle for years now.
0 x

Bickerton
Justice League

Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:31 pm

Here are the covers and info on issues 2 3 and 4

JUSTICE LEAGUE INFINITY #2

Across the globe people begin disappearing, replaced with different but similar individuals. So where is Superman and who is this new monstrous Overman?! In order to get to the bottom of what’s happening, the Justice League will need to first take down the new villain! And what horrors are revealed in the twisted mirror room?!
2 of 7
JUSTICE LEAGUE INFINITY #3

As the worlds continue to bleed in and out of each other, the Justice League looks to the cosmos to learn how to stop the chaos that’s been wrought. Meanwhile, Superman’s journey through the Multiverse brings him face to face with another Man of Steel, but is this one friend or foe?
$3.99 US | 32 PGS | 3 of 7
JUSTICE LEAGUE INFINITY #4

After being whisked across the Multiverse, Wonder Woman finds herself trapped on a desolate and barren planet with the last person she’d ever expect to find: DARKSEID! What does the former ruler of Apokolips want with the Amazonian warrior? And what lurks in the shadows of this devasted world?
I want that cover for issue 3 as a poster its so awesome. and also are those bats behind Justice Lord ww on the cover of issue 3?
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:39 pm

Bickerton wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:22 pm
Ghost13 wrote:
Bickerton wrote:

Honestly don't even reminder what happens to Damian or how he is treated in the games But am i sure its not as bad as what they did with Lois and Diana and well everyone. And also DC hasn t ever know what to do with Damian since morrision Killed him in his batman run. He has been stuck in the same cycle for years now.
Well, they basicly made him the biggest loser. Disagree that Damian had no direction. Making him the leader of the Teen Titans was cool, and I enjoy his current series, too.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

no avatar
Niloc
Sidekick Trainee

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:43 am

Chaosmob wrote:

How Superman reacts in Injustice/Kingdom Come in regards to just Lois’s death is something that I always hate in writing. Personally I liked the majority of the Injustice storyline except for the reasons many people brought up here. I always hate how once Lois dies, Superman almost IMMEDIATELY falls back onto a -for some random reason- single and waiting Diana that is there to “help” him with his grief. It disgusts me with how they reduce Diana to just some “rebound girl” in all of these stories, and yet somehow people love them. Superman even said in one of the games that he would give anything back to get Lois and that Diana was just a resource to keeping the regime in power, that he didn’t even know if he really even loves her. It’s crazy that a majority of Superwonder shippers use these two stories to say why SM/WW belong together😂. It’s like they don’t understand Wonder Woman’s character at all, the strong female warrior that bows down to no man, a role model of feminine strength. Also, I just personally think Superman isn’t that weak that he would start an insane campaign against the villains of the world and become a tyrant just because of Lois’s death. Sure, it might destroy him, but I feel like Bruce would help him through it considering he’s lost so much more (parents and Jason) in his life that he would understand how to at least temper Superman’s anger. Injustice has a better explanation with how Metropolis was completely destroyed, and in that storyline I can see that pushing him over the edge, yet I don’t see that many heroes supporting his brutal methods.
0 x
My heart belongs to Batman - Susan Eisenburg (the true Wonder Woman)