Felicity and Friends. (Arrow) Heresy.

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Arrow

Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:23 am

Due to how stupid things have got on Arrow I have a Theory which will have spoilers for the Grave and future arrow episode.
Spoiler: Show
I'm somewhat betting they are going to kill Earth one Laurel but bring Earth 2 Laurel in with all the cop outs during this season it seems likely.
Crippled? put a chip in your spine and be fine and dandy.
In regards to the thread name changing I'll wait to see the death episode since that's what it's being hyped as.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

theamerican
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Lobo

Arrow

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:00 am

im just pissed because I think it was originally going to be Felicity in the grave. The creators admitted they hadn't decided who was in that grave yet when they teased it.

But then the Olicity militants went all crazy and made their threats so not only did they bitch out but they decided to kill Laurel as a bone to Ollicity fans as a "forgive us for ever daring to kill your ship."

I'm sorry Ollicity is just awful. Only reason it's popular a lot of nerdy fangirls and fanboys watch the show and vicariously live through Felicity the nerdy awkward girl getting with the very good looking main character.

I think time travel is going to be involved. Legends of Tomorrow will cross over into Arrow I think. Seriously, Laurel is literally the real main character of this show now I feel like. Shen actually is doing things
0 x
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -Patton
"A people free to choose will always choose peace. "-Ronald Reagan
"...law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-Thomas Jefferson

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Arrow

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:03 am

theamerican wrote:QR_BBPOST
im just pissed because I think it was originally going to be Felicity in the grave. The creators admitted they hadn't decided who was in that grave yet when they teased it.

But then the Olicity militants went all crazy and made their threats so not only did they bitch out but they decided to kill Laurel as a bone to Ollicity fans as a "forgive us for ever daring to kill your ship."

I'm sorry Ollicity is just awful. Only reason it's popular a lot of nerdy fangirls and fanboys watch the show and vicariously live through Felicity the nerdy awkward girl getting with the very good looking main character.

I think time travel is going to be involved. Legends of Tomorrow will cross over into Arrow I think. Seriously, Laurel is literally the real main character of this show now I feel like. Shen actually is doing things
Didn't Olicity fans attack the comic writers of Arrow for saying that they weren't going to include Felicity in GA Comics?
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Agent DC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Adam Strange

Arrow

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:24 am

felictiy better stop being a bitch to the team after laurels death
0 x

batwheelsz350
Titan

Arrow

Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:03 pm

Can't she just go away. I don't need her to stop acting as she is. She just needs to go away. I've given up on Gotham, looks like Arrow is about to be next on my banishment list.
0 x
Tell me....do you bleed? You will.

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Arrow

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Looked back at the grave thing earlier in the season and they said they don't know who's going to be in the grave. Like how the fuck do you hype something about someone dying IF YOU DON'T MAKE PEOPLE CARE FOR THE OTHER CHARACTERS INSTEAD OF FELICITY AND FRIENDS. And with the grave being leaked it just comes of as weak as fuck.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ce=twitter
Mericle and Guggenheim said the writers didn't want to kill off the character in question, but they felt they needed to pay off the storyline set up in the premiere. At the time of the premiere, the writers hadn't yet figured out who they were going to put in the grave.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

theamerican
Justice League

Arrow

Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:57 pm

I'm positive it was Felicity but then they bitched out
0 x
"...law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-Thomas Jefferson

DaisyJane
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Donna Troy

Arrow

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Should have been Felicity. The set up was there and honestly they have written themselves into a corner and the show is sucking pretty much over a ship. Lord I hope that if there is BMWW in the movies that it is subtle and in the background. I don't want the DCEU overwhelmed by shipping.
0 x
FU DC

theamerican
Justice League

Arrow

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Shipping shouldn't be the priority. That's not how I write my stories (except for that abortion known as 3 Dates).
0 x

DaisyJane
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Donna Troy

Arrow

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Well if your story is a romance then it is all about the relationship. But Arrow is not a romantic comedy so the romance needs to be in the background and not running the show. I honestly think Xena was ruined in the final seasons because the writers let the shippers influence Xena's relationship for Gabrielle and it took over the show.
1 x
FU DC

Agent DC
Justice League

Arrow

Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:37 am

This weeks episode is going to suck , obvious felictiy was the one, then they chickend out (no thanks to her fans) and since they can't get rid if her they picked one of the most developed characters this season since they put a plot point that they knew from the start couldn't be reversible at any point,

At this point there are only 2 ways this plays out positive
1)Laurel pulls a Roy
2)Barry does some time travel hijinks to alter the time stream to save her

Does anyone feel that felicity is as bad as or worse than lana from smallvile ?
0 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Arrow

Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:42 am

Agent DC wrote:QR_BBPOST This weeks episode is going to suck , obvious felictiy was the one, then they chickend out (no thanks to her fans) and since they can't get rid if her they picked one of the most developed characters this season since they put a plot point that they knew from the start couldn't be reversible at any point,

At this point there are only 2 ways this plays out positive
1)Laurel pulls a Roy
2)Barry does some time travel hijinks to alter the time stream to save her

Does anyone feel that felicity is as bad as or worse than lana from smallvile ?
Felicity is worse and her fans are even worse.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

theamerican
Justice League

Arrow

Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 pm

They keep bitching how Laurel is terrible and her acting sucks. I'll admit first season she wasn't that good, but since the third season she's been the best character by far. Hands down I want a black canary show over arrow right now because of her
0 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Felicity and Friends. (Arrow)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:31 am

Darkknightsvengence wrote:QR_BBPOST and the Grave has leaked............

Now seriously tempted to rename the thread the "Felicity and Friends. (Arrow)"
I said I would
Last edited by Darkknightsvengence on Tue May 14, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Chaosmob
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Plastic Man

Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:19 am

theamerican wrote:QR_BBPOST They keep bitching how Laurel is terrible and her acting sucks. I'll admit first season she wasn't that good, but since the third season she's been the best character by far. Hands down I want a black canary show over arrow right now because of her
Sounds like theamerican has a crush. ;)
0 x
Can I have one more day? Every one I have left. My life is yours.
League membership: Plastic Man

adenjones93
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Flash (Wally West)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:53 am

As an outsider (I dont watch any of the comic book TV shows, Marvel or DC), I find this whole thing very fascinating.

Which probably isnt helpful to anyone who does watch it.
0 x
Damian Wayne is the worst character ever.

That is all.

ChainsOfMarkov
Teen Titan

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:02 am

adenjones93 wrote:QR_BBPOST As an outsider (I dont watch any of the comic book TV shows, Marvel or DC), I find this whole thing very fascinating.

I was forced to watch this show until Season 4 and I shake my head every time Olicity fandom hijacks the show yet again. I think they're worse than SMWW in that there' are a lot more of them so more crazies. From what I hear, hardcore shippers harass the cast and crew whenever they don't kowtow to their ship.

Well I'd say it's the studio's own fault. They rode the Olicity wave back in I think season 2 and early season 3 and they encouraged it from what I understand so can't be surprised the ship took over the show.

It's sad because I actually liked Felicity as a character until she became Oliver's girlfriend and the ship really took over, I was so disappointed when they ruined her. Arrow was okay seasons 1 and 2 IMO, was never a huge fan but I didn't mind watching it. Season 3 was when things went downhill I think.
1 x
I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Agent DC
Justice League

Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:07 am

Yeah the moment they let olicity take over arrow hasn't been the same since , that's why I like the flash relationship issues more (less dramatic and a bit more mature imp though it has its moments)
0 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:11 am

ChainsOfMarkov wrote:QR_BBPOST
adenjones93 wrote:QR_BBPOST As an outsider (I dont watch any of the comic book TV shows, Marvel or DC), I find this whole thing very fascinating.

I was forced to watch this show until Season 4 and I shake my head every time Olicity fandom hijacks the show yet again. I think they're worse than SMWW in that there' are a lot more of them so more crazies. From what I hear, hardcore shippers harass the cast and crew whenever they don't kowtow to their ship.

Well I'd say it's the studio's own fault. They rode the Olicity wave back in I think season 2 and early season 3 and they encouraged it from what I understand so can't be surprised the ship took over the show.

It's sad because I actually liked Felicity as a character until she became Oliver's girlfriend and the ship really took over, I was so disappointed when they ruined her. Arrow was okay seasons 1 and 2 IMO, was never a huge fan but I didn't mind watching it. Season 3 was when things went downhill I think.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Martus
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:45 am

Smh..haven't watched the latest season
0 x
Jordan is one of the toughest ring slingers in the core nothing can take him down easily ¤ -Kilowog