Felicity and Friends. (Arrow) Heresy.

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Re: Felicity and Friends. (Arrow) Heresy.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:58 pm

Olicity is pure shit, if in the first time it was ok, cus it was in the background, but after 2-nd part of 3-rd season and especially in 4-rt season it star to annoy me in unimaginable levels. Show start to turn into pure excuse for it, turning herself into big, unwatchable funfic. By the way I didn't enjoy him not with Dina Lance(she was annoying like hell) , not with her sister(that one felled really forced, especially when they change the actress for the sake of plot). Olictty ruined great show, and even after 5-th season, when I started to hope that things would go back, CW just show us big F, by bringing all worse things from 4-rth season. I just can't stand it any more, and it ruined Arrow/Oliver Queen too, turning him from dark and scary, to annoying and sappy excuse of a man. That's way I really liked crossover episode, where we get the gimps of Kara/Oliver, which is way more preferable for me. I can say more, I felt from it a little wonderbat things, cus CW changed both characters personality wary much turning them more alike WW and BM. It worked well because they were covering up each others flaws, but not only when it came to combat, but in daily life too.
P.s I don't know how I would be able to watch the last episode's, but if they stay stick with this garbage shit and horrible attitude towards normal audience, I would totally drop it, like I dropped other ruined show's like Supernatural, Lucifer, Preacher and e.t.c.
0 x

theamerican
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Lobo

Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:09 pm

I give up. I can’t just watch any of the Arrowverse anymore guys. I avoided Arrow after their crappy writing since they pushed Olicity and never cared for Supergirl, but I always enjoyed Flash and Legends. But Cris of Earth X ruined it for me. Literally barely made pass the first two parts of four episodes and it’s blatantly virtue signaling circle jerk. I get it you’re butt hurt Trumps President.

To someone that has a familial connection to victims of Hitlers third Reich I find this lazy and offensive. I picked up the anti trump snarky allusions here and there throughout most the atrowverse shows and just rolled my eyes and go whatever. But earth x was just too much. Supposed to be a big huge event for all the shows and literally is just a big virtue signaling circle jerk. I’m bummed because I actually was liking the start of flash season 4, but I’m afraid I just don’t have the heart in me to support the arrowverse anymore.
0 x
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -Patton
"A people free to choose will always choose peace. "-Ronald Reagan
"...law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-Thomas Jefferson

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:39 pm

theamerican wrote:
I give up. I can’t just watch any of the Arrowverse anymore guys. I avoided Arrow after their crappy writing since they pushed Olicity and never cared for Supergirl, but I always enjoyed Flash and Legends. But Cris of Earth X ruined it for me. Literally barely made pass the first two parts of four episodes and it’s blatantly virtue signaling circle jerk. I get it you’re butt hurt Trumps President.

To someone that has a familial connection to victims of Hitlers third Reich I find this lazy and offensive. I picked up the anti trump snarky allusions here and there throughout most the atrowverse shows and just rolled my eyes and go whatever. But earth x was just too much. Supposed to be a big huge event for all the shows and literally is just a big virtue signaling circle jerk. I’m bummed because I actually was liking the start of flash season 4, but I’m afraid I just don’t have the heart in me to support the arrowverse anymore.
Don't forget the whole Olicity ruined the Flashes wedding after the previous Flash Episode ended on this

To be honest It feels like the writers of Arrow are the ones pushing that pairing considering how Felicity is treated away from those writers.

heck I'm paranoid on how they'll do Batwoman in next seasons crossover like expect operation fuck up.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:56 pm

Darkknightsvengence wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:39 pm
theamerican wrote:

Don't forget the whole Olicity ruined the Flashes wedding after the previous Flash Episode ended on this

To be honest It feels like the writers of Arrow are the ones pushing that pairing considering how Felicity is treated away from those writers.

heck I'm paranoid on how they'll do Batwoman in next seasons crossover like expect operation fuck up.
I laughed from this image, but yeah she is that horrible!
0 x

no avatar
Lurker nomore
Teen Titan

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:50 pm

I do not watch those shows because of the bs politically but it is hailarious that the vilians acted more heroic and likeable than the so called heroes that is what happens when you push a political agenda a lot of people do not agree with and even those that do agree with it want to be entertained and forget about it for awhile at least. Heck even the chinese are smart enough not to promote endless proproganda on their tv shows unlike their american admirers of their political system
0 x

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:26 am

Lurker nomore wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:50 pm
I do not watch those shows because of the bs politically but it is hailarious that the vilians acted more heroic and likeable than the so called heroes that is what happens when you push a political agenda a lot of people do not agree with and even those that do agree with it want to be entertained and forget about it for awhile at least. Heck even the chinese are smart enough not to promote endless proproganda on their tv shows unlike their american admirers of their political system
Because they are now became little western commies! Heck even commies in USSR dindn't to propaganda that bed like those retarded idiots are doing in their TV shows. Sometimes I think that they are in some bubble, from which we look like 5 years old uneducated brats for them.
0 x

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:19 pm

0 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:31 am

Arrow is ending
0 x
Hail to the King Baby