Justice League Action

Ni Castle
Teen Titan

Justice League Action

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:05 pm

producers gave Comic-Con 2016 attendees a first look at Warner Bros. Animation series coming soon to Cartoon Network. During the show’s Thursday, July 21, panel, which also included voice cast members Kevin Conroy and Diedrich Bader, attendees were treated to this special highlight reel previewing all the upcoming action fans can expect every week.
0 x

Chaosmob
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Plastic Man

Justice League Action

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:14 pm

LOL Side kicks Mother. :)
0 x
Can I have one more day? Every one I have left. My life is yours.
League membership: Plastic Man

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Justice League Action

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:13 pm

I swear I heard Hamil.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ni Castle
Teen Titan

Justice League Action

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Darkknightsvengence wrote:QR_BBPOST I swear I heard Hamil.
according with the app/site TVShow Time, it is Mark Hamill
0 x

annaoi
Titan

Justice League Action

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:50 am

Nice! It actually looks good. Imma watch it as soon as it comes out.
0 x
Spoiler: Show
Not yet back into the DC fandom, but slowly resurrecting.

MyChemicalBromance
Teen Titan
Location: Hastings, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Justice League Action

Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:01 am

It is looking good, better than i thought it was going to turn out.
0 x

Martus
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Justice League Action

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Nice :)
0 x
Jordan is one of the toughest ring slingers in the core nothing can take him down easily ¤ -Kilowog

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Justice League Action

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:10 am

Looks cool. Kinda like Brave and the Bold, but less retro. Could be very entertaining.
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Justice League Action

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:06 am

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

Justice League Action

Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:15 am

Have to watch more clips of the show if there already are later...
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Agent DC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Adam Strange

Justice League Action

Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:51 am

I heard that there some over at CN Uk Website
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Justice League Action

Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:19 pm

Apparently there aren´t more than these three clips.

Did they really have to make Mongul stupid? He might not be the cleverest Superman villain... but he always had a certain dignity that this take on the characters lacks. Also that dialogue between Toyman and Cyborg... the hell? I hope this doesn´t turn into Dc´s version of that horrible Ultimate Spiderman show.

But hey, they have Carmine Falcone and Batman wearing a suit inspired by his first appearance. Thats nice to see.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ARB
Justice League

Justice League Action

Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:26 pm

I'm really digging the look of the show. It looks much better in motion than what the promo pictures suggested. It seems like a JL/TT hybrid with some pop culture references sprinkled on top (who caught that Street Fighter Alpha 2 homage ?), which could be a great recipe depending on how they balance the serious side with the comedy. The only thing I find concerning is the 10 minutes per episode thing, as I don't think 10 minutes would allow the writers to do anything meaningful, but I hope I get proven wrong.
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Justice League Action

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:00 am

10 minutes are enough to do something meaningful. Heard Steven Universe is doing that very well. Yet, I don´t think this is what they intend to do hear. Hope I am wrong, but judging from these clips I´d be happy if Action is as good as Brave and the Bold.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ARB
Justice League

Justice League Action

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Not if they go with the "cram as many characters as possible into every episode" route. If the show can alternate between somber episodes that focuses on a character or two every once in a while, with other more light hearted episodes that feature an ensemble cast, I believe the 10 minutes run time per episode won't be a problem. I have high hopes for the show to go that route considering that people like Paul Dini are involved in the writing, so I'm expecting some mature content to be present. Hopefully DC realizes that there are many adults who grew up with the DCAU and who'd be interested in watching their new shows.
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Justice League Action

Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Not if they go with the "cram as many characters as possible into every episode" route. If the show can alternate between somber episodes that focuses on a character or two every once in a while, with other more light hearted episodes that feature an ensemble cast, I believe the 10 minutes run time per episode won't be a problem. I have high hopes for the show to go that route considering that people like Paul Dini are involved in the writing, so I'm expecting some mature content to be present. Hopefully DC realizes that there are many adults who grew up with the DCAU and who'd be interested in watching their new shows.
I hope there will be episodes like that. The Falcone clip seems to be from an episode about Batman and Blue Beetle traveling into the past to stop Chronos from messing with his origin.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ni Castle
Teen Titan

Justice League Action

Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:19 pm

"The next DC Comics based animated series, Justice League Action, will officially debut on Friday, December 16, 2016 at 6 p.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network. The new series is focused, as is in the title, on the action aspect of the Justice League's adventures, with 11 minute episodes - two presented in each half-hour timeslot. Don't expect that to mean a comedy show like Teen Titans GO! however; this is definitely an action series.
The first episode of the series, debuting in prime time, is "Shazam Slam," focusing on the magically-powered hero Shazam and his arch-nemesis Black Adam:
"In "Shazam Slam," the villainous Black Adam battles Batman on the Rock of Eternity and unleashes a horde of Djinn determined to turn the Earth back to its pre-human, volcanic state. Affected by the otherworldly powers of these primordial monsters, Batman becomes possessed and is turned into a giant flying Batmonster laying waste to the Hall of Justice, with only Superman capable of taking the fight to the Dark Knight. One by one, the Justice League - with the help of Shazam (voiced by Sean Astin) and The Wizard (voiced by Carl Reiner) - must hunt down and defeat each Djinn in order to yet again save the world from destruction."
http://comicbook.com/2016/11/22/justice ... -revealed/
0 x

maelstron
Titan

Justice League Action

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:07 pm

1 x
Batman/Wonder Woman thread on CBR
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... preciation!
New Rules on CBR, no tolerance of trolls and creeps in our thread

Ghost13
Justice League

Justice League Action

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Nice that they start this series with a Shazam episode. This Martian Manhunter design is weird though. When was he ever so... lanky?
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ARB
Justice League

Justice League Action

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:22 pm

maelstron wrote:QR_BBPOST Image
Martian Manhunter is looking very creepy in that pic. So the show is gonna consist of TWO 11 minutes episodes aired together, like Teen Titans GO ?. OK I can get behind that. I'm excited. This has the potential to be a very strong show for DC, and along with the returning Young Justice, could serve as a reminder of the DCAU glory days. Hopefully this encourages WB to produce more sophisticated DC animated shows in the future.

It looks to me, judging by the different promotional materials released so far, that they're seemingly focusing on Diana and Bruce as the two leads, which would coincide with the direction both the comics and the DCEU are seemingly heading in. It's been subtle so far and I'm enjoying it, but I'm hoping that over time they put more emphasis on them as the two leading characters, and who knows we might even get some BMWW out of this..(wishful thinking I know -__-)
0 x