Then old Toonzone fourms

Bickerton
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Robin [Damian Wayne]

Then old Toonzone fourms

Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:52 pm

So recently i haven't been getting the best sleep And I spent a whole the day on on the old toon zone forums And I was looking at post regrading the dcau shows {mostly the still in not premiered Justice league show} form early 2001 up to 2002. And it was an experiences :lol: And here is some of the most interesting thing i found,

The hype for the justice league show was real.

Even before the show premiered everyone thought the show was going to play with the sm/ww pairing.To the point where some people are pointed their interaction in the episode parades lost as the beginning of the relationship.

a large majority of people thought flash and hawkgirl were going be a thing.

A small percent of people where noticing the bm/ww vibes even before the brave and the bold episode . and after the kiss on the check a lot more people saw bm/ww a possibility. While other thought we they where reading to much into the kiss. and somewhere still holding out for sm/ww
2 x
Grant Morrison’s “bat god” is nothing more than the Adam West Batman modernize
LM: Damian(Robin)Wayne

Chaosmob
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Plastic Man

Re: Then old Toonzone fourms

Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:24 pm

Where the link dude I would love to pour over this myself. hehehehehehe
0 x
Can I have one more day? Every one I have left. My life is yours.
League membership: Plastic Man

GreeKnight
Young Justice

Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:32 pm

Bickerton wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:52 pm
So recently i haven't been getting the best sleep And I spent a whole the day on on the old toon zone forums And I was looking at post regrading the dcau shows {mostly the still in not premiered Justice league show} form early 2001 up to 2002. And it was an experiences :lol: And here is some of the most interesting thing i found,

The hype for the justice league show was real.

Even before the show premiered everyone thought the show was going to play with the sm/ww pairing.To the point where some people are pointed their interaction in the episode parades lost as the beginning of the relationship.

a large majority of people thought flash and hawkgirl were going be a thing.

A small percent of people where noticing the bm/ww vibes even before the brave and the bold episode . and after the kiss on the check a lot more people saw bm/ww a possibility. While other thought we they where reading to much into the kiss. and somewhere still holding out for sm/ww
This is really interesting! I had no idea people thought SMWW was going to happen, but I did recently read a fic written around the time the show was airing that shipped Flash and Hawkgirl(as well as BMWW ofc). It was written by The Real JL Rules over on FF.net. It is however the only instance I saw of it and it just seems weird to me.

Thanks for sharing!
0 x

Bickerton
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Robin [Damian Wayne]

Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:26 am

Chaosmob wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:24 pm
Where the link dude I would love to pour over this myself. hehehehehehe
Here you go due good luck

https://animesuperhero.com/forums/forum ... n/page-824