Morgan banefort
Teen Titan

whats your opinion on zack snyder and his films

Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:15 am

me personally i think he's a great director and his films are underrated
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Re: whats your opinion on zack snyder and his films

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:10 am

I am not an expert on him, but when he is writing stuff on his own he seems not to be very good, just look at Sucker Punch. Think he is trying too hard to be edgy, like he loves Watchmen for how dark it is compared to other superhero stuff but misses the point that your not supposed to like most of these characters. Then you get stuff like Batman v Superman where Batman suddenly marks his prisoners so they get killed in prison and he thinks thats cool when its really just makes a character that is already pretty dark unecessarily cruel.
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

no avatar
Morgan banefort
Teen Titan

Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Ghost13 wrote:
I am not an expert on him, but when he is writing stuff on his own he seems not to be very good, just look at Sucker Punch. Think he is trying too hard to be edgy, like he loves Watchmen for how dark it is compared to other superhero stuff but misses the point that your not supposed to like most of these characters. Then you get stuff like Batman v Superman where Batman suddenly marks his prisoners so they get killed in prison and he thinks thats cool when its really just makes a character that is already pretty dark unnecessarily cruel.
im understand what he was trying to do with sucker punch and bats doesn't suddenly mark his prisoners he lost his robin to joker that and the black zero event caused him to become cruel and indifferent and he doesn't do it to get them killed thats lex luthor's doing
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:26 pm

Morgan banefort wrote:
Ghost13 wrote:
I am not an expert on him, but when he is writing stuff on his own he seems not to be very good, just look at Sucker Punch. Think he is trying too hard to be edgy, like he loves Watchmen for how dark it is compared to other superhero stuff but misses the point that your not supposed to like most of these characters. Then you get stuff like Batman v Superman where Batman suddenly marks his prisoners so they get killed in prison and he thinks thats cool when its really just makes a character that is already pretty dark unnecessarily cruel.
im understand what he was trying to do with sucker punch and bats doesn't suddenly mark his prisoners he lost his robin to joker that and the black zero event caused him to become cruel and indifferent and he doesn't do it to get them killed thats lex luthor's doing
That Lex Luthor killed those prisoners wasn´t in the version of the movie I watched. He really should have filled that plot hole.
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

no avatar
Morgan banefort
Teen Titan

Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:56 pm

Ghost13 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:26 pm
Morgan banefort wrote:
Ghost13 wrote:
That Lex Luthor killed those prisoners wasn´t in the version of the movie I watched. He really should have filled that plot hole.
watch the Ultimate Edition its on hbo max it makes the movie 10 times better
0 x