DCEU!

Chaosmob
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Plastic Man

DCEU!

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:32 am

Man I've thought about this and DC/Warner shouldn't have allowed Snyder to writing the beginning of this franchise. He works well when he has someone else's material to work with. Watchmen and 300. He also seems to be a dark/horror themed director, so Batman would have been a great film for him to do.

I also would have started up with Man of Steel, but had MOS similar in theme and style to Superman 1978 or even like the Animated Series. Clark is a hard working reporter with the heart of gold. :)

Instead of Zod as the bad guy I think it would have had a few lesser known villain's that at the end of the film Superman defeats but have clues through out the film that someone else is pulling the strings. I also image a scene at the end of the film where Superman is looking down at the city pondering who could be behind the villains working together from a floating point next to the tallest building and a shadow would appear from it. Out of the shadow's all the audience would see would to be to white slits for eyes, and maybe a very dark silhouette of Batman ..... The end of the film and the beginning of a franchise.

Actually that sounds really good to me... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
0 x
Can I have one more day? Every one I have left. My life is yours.
League membership: Plastic Man

no avatar
Huntsman44
Young Justice

Re: DCEU!

Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:49 pm

I actually wanted to do a post on this because I totally agree.

Don’t get me wrong, I love BvS. It’s one of my favourite CBM.

However, it was a mistake to make Zach Snyder the most important director/creative input and WB should have demonstrated better oversight. To be fair to WB, I think they changed plans after seeing the success of the MCU. Man of Steel would still have been in production when Avengers came out.

I think Zod and his cronies should be Justice League villains and Superman works best for himself and the DC Universe if he isn’t totally overpowered. So switching up the villains is good, though I loved Faora-Ul
0 x