Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Lordfrieza
Justice League
Justice League Membership: The Question

Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 am

0 x
"The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister." The Question

League member 'Question'

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:05 am

1 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

Lordfrieza
Justice League

Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:02 pm

Grendle1853 wrote:QR_BBPOST

Jason as a Red Lantern, that's awesome! Although, would it better as a Black Lantern?
0 x
"The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister." The Question

League member 'Question'

Lordfrieza
Justice League

Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:06 pm

0 x

League member 'Question'

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:00 am

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 am

Lordfrieza wrote:QR_BBPOST
Grendle1853 wrote:QR_BBPOST

Jason as a Red Lantern, that's awesome! Although, would it better as a Black Lantern?
Wouldn't Black Lanterns also suit Necromancers? (I would agree with Jason being a BL IF he didn't start off as alive in part 2? I can't remember but the Friday the 13th game got me a bit more interested to read up a bit.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:26 am

Black Lantern would make sense (Jason is kind of a revenant) but I like him as a Red Lantern as well. And I normally don't like the other Lantern colors.
0 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:47 pm

1 x

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Batman and Moka Akashiya

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 pm

This is a weird Idea that I have seen on my voyage throughout the Internet; Batman and anime vampire Moka. Such a weird pairing, this is the sort of thing you only see online but I don't hate it per-say in fact I had a weird chuckle at the idea. I mean Batman in quite vamperic in nature and I do like the Gothic nature of the character I wish DC would do another else-world where he is a vampire, something very stylized and Gothic have him be a vampire knight preferably with White hair and make Diana an Vampire goddess too, hell she is already immortal it could work have the Amazon's be women who were wronged by Dracula or something it could be cool anyway here are some more pics of Moka/Batman.

0 x

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Re: Batman and Moka Akashiya

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:19 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 pm

This is a weird Idea that I have seen on my voyage throughout the Internet; Batman and anime vampire Moka. Such a weird pairing, this is the sort of thing you only see online but I don't hate it per-say in fact I had a weird chuckle at the idea. I mean Batman in quite vamperic in nature and I do like the Gothic nature of the character I wish DC would do another else-world where he is a vampire, something very stylized and Gothic have him be a vampire knight preferably with White hair and make Diana an Vampire goddess too, hell she is already immortal it could work have the Amazon's be women who were wronged by Dracula or something it could be cool anyway here are some more pics of Moka/Batman.

I was thimkimg that this is Moka too, but I was wrong this is not Moka(in the fist pictures yes but not the nude ones) but her mother Akashia Bloodriver. This is art for fan fic called Seal of Darkness. This is huge fanfic with near 290000 words, a read it all and it was quite amusing and for me even this is better relationship/pairing for Batman than Batcat
0 x

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Re: Fandom Crossover Fan Art

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Oh, right you are....Its so weird thou, I still don't understand why. I have watched the anime once when I was younger but I don't remember much from it nor do I remember her having a mother in the anime maybe it was only in the manga. I guess that means she is basically his adopted daughter in the story, interesting. She looks exactly the same as her mother so that's why I was confused at first. A lot of Batman crossovers out their.

I would give the Fic A Read but I don't have the patience to sit through it I might thou.
0 x