Hello all!

GreeKnight
Sidekick Trainee

Hello all!

Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:23 pm

Just found out that this channel existed, so I kind of already dived right in. :sweat_smile:

I got sucked into Wonderbat from the JL and JLU cartoon reruns that still aired every Saturday morning. I still can't believe how great and ahead of their time those shows were. About a year or two ago I got sucked back into the couple and have been reading any fanfics I could get my hands on. I recognize a lot of you from FF.net and have most likely read all of your works(and thoroughly enjoyed them). lol

These are some fairly sad times for us and we should stick together! There's a Wonderbat discord server made by MaidenOfTheWorld over at the fyeahwonderbat tumblr. It's not very active but it'd be nice if we could get more people to accomplish that. It would be amazing to see you guys over there. For those of you who don't know, Discord is like the modern version of a forum with instant messaging and even video calls. It's a very powerful platform and easy to use. I've provided the link below if any of you are interested:

https://discord.gg/punytk
1 x

Lordfrieza
Justice League
Justice League Membership: The Question

Re: Hello all!

Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:57 pm

Welcome to the Asylum, and glad to have you aboard
1 x
"The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister." The Question

League member 'Question'

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Re: Hello all!

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Yo. Welcome to the madhouse, enjoy your stay.
1 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.