Voltron Legendary Defender

BatsGeek
Teen Titan

Voltron Legendary Defender

Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:31 pm

I've been rewatching this series and it has utterly reminded me of my love for Allura. I cannot get enough of this woman! Also how she isn't flawless by being tricked more than once and nearly getting everyone killed. But she quickly corrected her mistakes. Not to mention being 100% dedicated to stopping the Galra by piloting one of the lions and is even willing to sacrifice herself. For that she's a true princess...and suuuch a wifey. :love: :love: :love:

The other characters are nice too. Keith is serious and Shiro's headstrong. I feel like you can get along pretty well with Hunk. Pidge is all into tech and it's amusing how she turns it up when discovering new stuff. Lance, while he isn't downright creepy like Lotor who's also a bastard, is unmatched in hitting his targets and yes, he can be funny at times.

In and out of the lions, each of them brings something to the team. They can all hold their own. Whether it's emotional or logical. Despite the weird ending, all these things still make the series such a ride.
0 x