The Mandalorian

MTVCCVC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Tim Drake [Red Robin]

Re: The Mandalorian

Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:46 am

GreeKnight wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:36 pm
She basically compared being Republican today to being a Jew during Nazi Germany. Disney decided to prove her right by firing her.
She didn't. That's the interpretation that the mainstream and the media are trying to push to delegitimise her and her point. I'll go into what she actually tweeted or re-tweeted in the politics thread, but the tweet referenced that it wasn't just the nazis or nazi state that oppressed, they spread hatred into the regular populace to the point that enough regular citizens were reporting, harassing, beating and killing their fellow citizens who happened to be jews, slavs, communists, homosexuals, etc. etc.

In order to prove her wrong about normal people persecuting their fellow citizens out of fear or hatred for being the wrong type of person, the twatterrati persecuted her for being the wrong type of person in their delusional eyes. They've been after her for months.
GreeKnight wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:36 pm
Pedro Pascal made a post comparing Trump supporters to Nazis and of course Disney has no qualms about that. Fucking hypocrites.
Pedro Pascunt is just like the rest of the twats on twatter, a brain dead, temporarily useful moron sheep, following the pied piper into casting the wrong type of people off the cliff, while being oblivious that he stands in the same fucking line for the same damn cliff.
0 x

MTVCCVC
Justice League

Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:48 am

There is a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel, though nothing is concrete right now.

0 x

no avatar
Morgan banefort
Teen Titan

Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:43 pm

:arrow:
MTVCCVC wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:48 am
There is a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel, though nothing is concrete right now.

Doomcock isn't known for his reliability to put it lightly

Did you here about the darily wire and Gina carano
0 x

MTVCCVC
Justice League

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:31 pm

Morgan banefort wrote:
I heard. Good to know that she won't give in, but not sure what to make of it. I'm skeptical of the Daily Wires abilities and especially their ability to resist their moneyed overlords.
0 x

no avatar
Morgan banefort
Teen Titan

Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:59 am

MTVCCVC wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:31 pm
Morgan banefort wrote:
I heard. Good to know that she won't give in, but not sure what to make of it. I'm skeptical of the Daily Wires abilities and especially their ability to resist their moneyed overlords.
have you seen run hide fight
0 x