Batman: Arkham Asylum 10th Anniversary!

annaoi
Titan

Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum 10th Anniversary!

Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:12 am

Darkknightsvengence wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:20 pm

Honestly I think they chose the wrong characters for tank battles. Like I can see Two Face being a tank battle but Deathstroke? Dude should be fighting you in person not behind a tank.
I must've missed that Deathstroke part. Or maybe I haven't encountered him yet lol. Or is it a mod or a DLC?
Ghost13 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:32 pm

Then the game might be better than I thought! :) Who knows, maybe I will buy it after all.
Go for it :D I've finished the Penguin side mission earlier. Good stress buster to beat the crap out of his goons. That's how I spent my one day leave from work :grin:
0 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:40 am

annaoi wrote:

Honestly I think they chose the wrong characters for tank battles. Like I can see Two Face being a tank battle but Deathstroke? Dude should be fighting you in person not behind a tank.
I must've missed that Deathstroke part. Or maybe I haven't encountered him yet lol. Or is it a mod or a DLC?
Ghost13 wrote:

Then the game might be better than I thought! :) Who knows, maybe I will buy it after all.
Go for it :D I've finished the Penguin side mission earlier. Good stress buster to beat the crap out of his goons. That's how I spent my one day leave from work :grin:
If I recall Deathstroke in Arkham Knight is base game and is tied to one of the militia missions.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:51 am

annaoi wrote:

Ghost13 wrote:

I think I will. Thanks for the recommendation. First have to finish another walktrough of Shadowrun: Hong Kong and Rome 2, though. Keep beating up those goons, they have it coming :lol:
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

annaoi
Titan

Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:18 am

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:40 am
annaoi wrote:

Ghost13 wrote:

If I recall Deathstroke in Arkham Knight is base game and is tied to one of the militia missions.
Ah, I guess I gotta finish that side mission where I gotta those militia vehicles.
0 x