Justice League
Justice League Membership: Maxwell Lord

Re: Ingame:ScreenShots

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:17 am

Darkknightsvengence wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 am
CrazyPhenom wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:06 am
Heh. Congrats. Im doing an Empire campaign as well. With Balty tho. I kinda rekt Bretonnia, they took Marienburg without asking me.... And you are right the AI recruitment sucks. Like I understand them not having Blood Knights or a motis engine, their settlements were only lvl3. But the lack of Grave Guard and Horrors was disturbing. Need a good mod for that. Only found 1 so far, and that prevents AI from using Cav Archers, which isnt fair to Chaos.
Bretonnia did the same it's how Franz got KIngslayer. as Louen chose to Sally out of Marienburg so I took Marienburg and got peace a few turns after and saw that the Red Duke had chosen to try take advantage of my little war with Louen which lead to that battle.

Also had to install it an awkward way.
Well, I took out Louen during the process of taking Marienburg. And Couronne was just standing there. I kinda own northern Bretonnia now.

I still cringe when I see Volkmar as the Arch Lector. Like I know its the best you can give him, but its still a demotion.

How weird?
0 x
Yup... Its 5AM.

"Grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless." - Chester Nimitz

JL Member: Maxwell Lord

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:49 am

CrazyPhenom wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:17 am
Darkknightsvengence wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 am
CrazyPhenom wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:06 am
Heh. Congrats. Im doing an Empire campaign as well. With Balty tho. I kinda rekt Bretonnia, they took Marienburg without asking me.... And you are right the AI recruitment sucks. Like I understand them not having Blood Knights or a motis engine, their settlements were only lvl3. But the lack of Grave Guard and Horrors was disturbing. Need a good mod for that. Only found 1 so far, and that prevents AI from using Cav Archers, which isnt fair to Chaos.
Bretonnia did the same it's how Franz got KIngslayer. as Louen chose to Sally out of Marienburg so I took Marienburg and got peace a few turns after and saw that the Red Duke had chosen to try take advantage of my little war with Louen which lead to that battle.

Also had to install it an awkward way.
Well, I took out Louen during the process of taking Marienburg. And Couronne was just standing there. I kinda own northern Bretonnia now.

I still cringe when I see Volkmar as the Arch Lector. Like I know its the best you can give him, but its still a demotion.

How weird?
There's not a mod to rename the Arch Lector office just yet which is what i'd use so Volkmar can get to punching Corruption.
Franz is currently helping the Dwarfs to the south against the Greenskins (already beat Grimgor and Azhag) while I move Boris to prepare with Volkmar to hit the Border Princes. The Battle against Azhag was a river battle and well the AI didn't chrage when i was raining down with four handgunners and the Sunmaker also appears the AI doesn't put the crew back onto the artillary pieces as I hit it with Franz and they abandoned it then got murdered by my Handgunners.

Weird well I had to let steam download as much as possible but closed it with task manager once i'm sure Network and disk part of the downloads page flat lines(Green flat line no viable network) and then restart laptop and repeat it only worked because I tried repairing the steam library folder.

edit: looks like this mod has been ported over
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1181574777
Renames the Offices:

Arch Lector -> Grand Theogonist
Patriarch -> Supreme Patriarch
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:16 am

Started a CK2 campaign as the Billung dynasty in Northern Germany. Glad the game works so well on my crappy old computer. Still have to figure out some of the game mechanics. but it has nonetheless been motivating.

Managed to expand quite a bit, yet I had trouble getting an heir. The Kaiser himself offered me to marry a relative of his but he forgot to mention that she had sworn an oat of celibacy :lol: So I had to bribe the Pope to get a divorce and married a daughter of his that was Born with a clubfoot.

So now I have a daughter (also with a clubfoot unfortunately) and can continue to expand the Duchy of Saxony, Braunschweig and all the other titles I´ve calimed ^^
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Okay, a lot of stuff has happened in the meantime. The Kaiser increased crown authority, which gave me the ability to abolish that pesky gavelkind law that splits up your land between your sons. Unfortunately, due to the laws changing, I was also unable to get some of the titles back through conquest I´ve lost after the death of my last lord. Had to kill my youngest brother to keep my duchy together after his death. Fortunately the older one died of an illness.

Waged really long war for independance against the Empire brankrupting myself several times in the process in order to buy mercenaries. Thought this way I might get my lands back, but nope. Still can´t attack the ones holding it. Apparently it only made my vassals unhappy (they demanded gavelkind again ironically).

With a bit of luck I might be able to invade Poland or Bavaria in the future. The later is most tempting (I might be able to create a German Kingdom), but I have to rely on Hungray, which is my ally. First they want my help with rebels, though...

Gavelkind won´t be a problem for now, since my sister will inherit.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:43 am

Okay, I finally managed to win myself a crown. Thought I had to slowly eat up Pommerania before I could use the claim of my heiress (my daughter, not my sister apparently...) on it, but the Pope offered me a short cut and I could invade William the Conqueror style. So now I own a nice northern Kingdom, consisting of the Kingdom of Pommerania, the Duchy of Braunschweig and some Danish lands.

My vassals hate me even more now, but that might be fixed once they get their new fiefs. Then they´ll be happy and sing:

Ich hân mîn lêhen, al die werlt, ich hân mîn lêhen.
nû enfürhte ich niht den hornunc an die zêhen,
und wil alle boese hêren dester minre flêhen.

Still have to get rid of gavelkind... already thought about bending the knee to the Kaiser again, but that might not be necessary to change the laws.

Oh... and I might be able to invade Hungray, too once our alliance ends. My new main ally is Poland and Sweden.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:53 pm

Chaos gave Gelts infantry a right smashing.

Karl Franz in Araby in his correctly coloured armour. (It's black Gromril "The Emperor's armour was forged for him by the unparalleled talents of Dwarf smiths, and incorporates some of the actual armour worn by Magnus the Pious at the Battle of Kislev. It is made of black gromril and is richly gilded and adorned with runes and symbols of power.")
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:14 am

Okay... a lot of time has passed since I last posted a screenshot. Almost a hundred years in the game even...

I´ve conquered Hungray a long time ago, as well as some Prussian lands. Sweden was won by helping a Close relative (mother?) on the Throne and then inheriting her claim. The same trick worked with Poland. Only now I have a multicultural Empire that is constantly rising up in rebellion. Often I have to rely on foreign allies or mercenaries to keep the peace.

Also it looked like the Holy Roman Empire would become an even worse threat than the Mongols (whom I decisevely defeated as part of the Christian alliance before they could threaten Hungray). They conquered the Byzantine Empire, but couldn´t keep it long. It now seems to be just as unstable as my own realm.

I hope that I can finally get the remaining Danish territories I need to ursurp the Danish Crown. Kinda embarrasing how long they remained independant despite their weakness. Then I might attack the Holy Roman Empire. I should be able to form Germany at some point, which might make inheriting easier, since I still loose a lot of land to my second son every time despite having changed the laws. However, I expect at least one more uprising before this will work.

Speaking of laws, I also centralized my realm a bit more.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:06 pm

was redoing some of the screenshots of my Skyrim mod on the SSE page and here's some of it.

Need to retake the Tullius one damn siege engine ruined it.

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:14 am

Ugh, a lot of crap happened and now I can barely keep my Empire together. I suppose this is what happens when you start out as a Duke in the Holy Roman Empire, get independance and then take over one foreign kingdom after the other. Well, at least Poland is still mine (had to kill my brother). But there are still rebels that I need to crush... and I murder someone every thirty minutes or so, otherwise a faction will demand something from me. I guess this is how King John must have felt...

Haven´t gone on a Crusade, yet, either. In fact the King of Jerusalem is kind of my rival due to him belonging to a noble Hungarian family. I think I might have even kicked him out of the Country. It´s so hard to remember These things when you always get new stuff to deal with :lol:
But hey, I fought the Mongols, and converted a lot of Baltic lands. That can count as Crusading. If the Pope would ask my King to go on a Crusade he´d probably send the same response a King in Spain is supposed to have send the Pope. He basicly said they are always on a Crusade, due to the whole Reconquista thing :lol:

I even lost my first war... how embarrasing for my character. He must feel like the weak link in the chain.

Oh, another funny event. After the Holy Roman Empire tried to take over the Byzantine one the Orthodox faith converted most of their lands.
And the Anglo-Saxons have conquered basicly all of France long ago. Instead of, you know, Norman culture becoming dominant in England.

I don´t regret getting this game.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:15 am

Stellaris when I was using the Star Wars mod

ESO Screenshot from City of Ash 2
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:11 am

Ha! I finally got it. The Kingdom of Denmark is mine!! So much for weak link in the chain. My current King, Billung Meinhardt Billung (yes, that is his name, really) is now known as the Wise. And he might indeed end up being kind of reformer. With all the money I´ve saved I might succesfully introduce a strong Crown Authority to Denmark , then change the inheritance laws and fix the relationship with most if not all of my vassals. Which could lead to reforms in Poland and Sweden as well...

0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:29 pm

More testing done now during the Windhelm siege. (Was trying to limit the amount of random soldiers trying to punch everything to death.

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Well, Billung Meinhardt did a pretty good job and won more prestige than any King I had before, still all of his reforms failed. But maybe his son will complete them. He is kind of a military genius and easily defeated his brother, who held most of our titles. Hungary however seems to be independant for now. I hope I will really inherit Bohemia and thus be able to replace Hungay with it. Ironically it seems as if my dynasty is now mainly Hungarian instead of German.

And yeah, a Spanish kingdom conquered all these Pagan lands in a Crusade. I might have got them if I had joined the war earlier. Definately a lost opportunity.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Jup, I got Bohemia. Now I am probably more powerful than ever. Still, legal reforms are hard to complete. Also I am now called "the Cruel". No idea why :lol:
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:01 am

I managed to make my oldest son the heir to Bohemia ^^ So while Sweden and Poland will be held by my other sons (for some time at least...) I have at least sort of achieved what I´ve been attempting for decades now.

Also, I changed the name of my realm to Great Moravia. You see, the Moravian lands are a part of Bohemia, but they used to be an independant Slavic Kingdom called Moravia that was occupied by the Magyars (the ancestors of the Hungarians) in the early 10th century.

And my King feels like he belongs to the Hungarian culture, so he is sort of acknowledging his slavic subjects former greatness and reminding them that they once again became the prey of a Hungarian conqueror at the same time.

Also, it simply sounds better than Pommerania if you ask me.

The Mongols are back in the game. I didn´t really think they would become a threat to me again, but now they´ve conquered all those formerly pagan lands that the Pope won in his crusade and gave to León (which turned into a Christian Sultanate before they got their ass kicked by the Steppe Hordes). This game is crazy.

If there wasn´t a rebellion, I might invade the HRE, or maybe even the Mongol Empire. I have no idea which of these lands I would profit more from, because their subjects are sure to resist my rule. But it could be worth it just for the prestige.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:06 pm

Got a new computer so started putting on some proper mods for Rome 2

Rome 2 Divide et impera testing on Custom when I hadn't checked my mods list. (needed to delete some other mod)

Skyrim Special Edition

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:50 am

New PC so started a new warhammer campaign with the Empire and some new mods

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:55 pm

When you convert mods to Special Edition just right

AI fell back from the high ground so I took the High Ground!
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Been playing Shadowrun Hong Kong. Had one of the best stories I´ve ever seen in a videogame. Better than Dragonfall maybe. The expansion was short, but it was nice to have a second epilogue of sorts that tied up some loose ends.

Also, we see what combat magic can do to a human body. Which you usually don´t in these kind of games :lol:

Since I couldn´t decide whether I wanted to give Returns or Dragonfall a try next I started playing another rpg that you can get for little money on Steam called Avadon: The Black Fortress. It is kinda like Dragon Age atmosphere wise, but with a bit more humor. Starts a little boring but gets better and better the more you get to explore.

The game seems intend to really make you love to hate your creepy, but jovial boss, Redbeard. At the end you can apparently decide whether you want to kill and replace him. Which I most likely will.

0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

MTVCCVC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Tim Drake [Red Robin]

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:21 pm

Go for Dragonfall. Returns is nice for a first in series and a revival game, but when all is said and done, it is rather mundane.
Amusing and enjoyable while you play it, but story-wise it is nothing special.
0 x