Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:13 am

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

TellTale Batman.

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Watched spoilers for the first episode. I´ll probably buy the whole season after each has come out instead of everything individualy.
Spoiler: Show
This version of Oswald Cobblepot was a little strange wasn´t it? Every other character is like his comic counterpart with very few changes...
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ddlo18
Titan

TellTale Batman.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:19 am

Wow tht was so freaking good. And Ghost idk if it's just me but I got a bit of a John Constatine feel with Oz.
0 x
"You're Strong"

"Really Boy Scout, you call that flirting"

"He's the New 52 Version,Princess, ignore him"

Dick Grayson(Age 12)
Titan

TellTale Batman.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:56 am

Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST Watched spoilers for the first episode. I´ll probably buy the whole season after each has come out instead of everything individualy.
This version of Oswald Cobblepot was a little strange wasn´t it? Every other character is like his comic counterpart with very few changes...
Yep. Ozzie was a little weird. Also Troy as Batman just doesn't fit right to me. But overall it was a heck of a game.
0 x
GL:So, what's going on between you and Diana?

Bats:Nothing. She's a respected colleague.

GL: Uh-huh.

- BMWW in a nutshell

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:32 am

He reminded me of someone else...but yeah, Constantine fits,too.
Might have been better if they had made him an original character. Just a friend of Bruce who developed a radical political agenda while growing up which he is now trying to push through unethical means. Not every opponent Bruce needs has to be a supervillain. Oz reminded me of Bane in Dark Knight Rises with his talk of a New World Order. Which is the title of one of the upcoming episodes... Didn't like that take on Bane. Then again, I am for allowing writers more freedom in what they can do with established characters. I am looking forward to seeing where this is going.
Have to watch that aftershow they do after each episode when I get back home.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

enter desired name
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:09 am

I agree with you guys so far: it seems like one hell of a game, though I've only been watching it, not playing it. The QTE style action might not be the most fun to play, compared to the Arkham games at least.

Story wise it looks fantastic though, and focusing on Batman's detective skills seems like the perfect idea for a game like this (and getting to control Batman's mood a little is exciting--we don't have to be super serious and broody if we don't want to, which I like).

...except someone pointed out that Bruce looks like Archer and now I can't unsee that...
0 x
“Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind".”

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:27 am

...except someone pointed out that Bruce looks like Archer and now I can't unsee that
Thats kinda true...

Wonder whether the combo system is more fun than the regular qte of the older telltale games.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

darknight
Young Justice

TellTale Batman.

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:47 pm

I saw the gameplay of the first episode of this game, it's awesome so far, based on comic stories and some batman/bruce life exploring, it's really interesting, and in the end of the episode there's a teaser of a lot of more interesting events and episodes coming up, but unfortunately the game is not free from issues for PC console, the same problem that happened in the first release of arkham knight, a huge number of graphic and crash issues reported from users even for those whom their PCs match more than the minimum system requirements :/
0 x

Dick Grayson(Age 12)
Titan

TellTale Batman.

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:51 pm

darknight wrote:QR_BBPOST I saw the gameplay of the first episode of this game, it's awesome so far, based on comic stories and some batman/bruce life exploring, it's really interesting, and in the end of the episode there's a teaser of a lot of more interesting events and episodes coming up, but unfortunately the game is not free from issues for PC console, the same problem that happened in the first release of arkham knight, a huge number of graphic and crash issues reported from users even for those whom their PCs match more than the minimum system requirements :/
Not to mention its only compatible with 64-bit OS's.
64-freakin bit. What the hell.
0 x

- BMWW in a nutshell

darknight
Young Justice

TellTale Batman.

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:54 pm

Dick Grayson(Age 12) wrote:QR_BBPOST Not to mention its only compatible with 64-bit OS's.
64-freakin bit. What the hell
Well if 64 bit was the only problem than it's not big deal, but the real annoying thing is when someone's is having a 2016 powerful PC and unable to play a game that requires only 3GB Ram :/ it's frustrating
0 x

Dick Grayson(Age 12)
Titan

TellTale Batman.

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:04 am

darknight wrote:QR_BBPOST
Dick Grayson(Age 12) wrote:QR_BBPOST Not to mention its only compatible with 64-bit OS's.
64-freakin bit. What the hell
Well if 64 bit was the only problem than it's not big deal, but the real annoying thing is when someone's is having a 2016 powerful PC and unable to play a game that requires only 3GB Ram :/ it's frustrating
I heard they released an official patch for the game though, so I guess those issues have been solved (or not?)
Its still a great game though and the plot looks promising. It kinda reminded me of the Long Halloween comic.
0 x

- BMWW in a nutshell

darknight
Young Justice

TellTale Batman.

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:07 am

Dick Grayson(Age 12) wrote:QR_BBPOST I heard they released an official patch for the game though, so I guess those issues have been solved (or not?)
Its still a great game though and the plot looks promising. It kinda reminded me of the Long Halloween comic
I personally tried the new patch v1 and so did a lot of people, but the lag issue is still not solved for some, so waiting for another patch...The game is a new experience for batman video games, i honestly won't lose hope for getting its issues fixed.. it's worthy
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Have you seen the trailer for episode 2?
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:29 am

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:00 am

Some thoughts on this episode:
Could the leader of the Children of Arkham be Jonathan Crane? This serum is very similar to what Scarecrow used in an old story of the Jason Todd era. It also was adapted in the New Batman Adventures.

He also reminds me a bit of Psycho Mantis.

Its really brave of Telltale to turn Thomas Wayne into such a monster. If it wasn´t written so well people would probably crucify them.

I thought Oz would look incredibly silly in that Penguin mask. But it ended looking great.

Blockbuster dissapointed me, though. They try hard to tell a serious, tragic Batman story with lots of political scheming and suddenly there is a guy with superstrength without any explanation? Feels a little jarring if you ask me. And I was so looking forward to that fight with him.

Penguin says "allo". That was cool.

So Harvey gets away without scars? I wonder what happens when you save Selina instead of him... Two-Face?
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:25 am

Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST Some thoughts on this episode:
Could the leader of the Children of Arkham be Jonathan Crane? This serum is very similar to what Scarecrow used in an old story of the Jason Todd era. It also was adapted in the New Batman Adventures.

Its really brave of Telltale to turn Thomas Wayne into such a monster. If it wasn´t written so well people would probably crucify them.

I thought Oz would look incredibly silly in that Penguin mask. But it ended looking great.

Blockbuster dissapointed me, though. They try hard to tell a serious, tragic Batman story with lots of political scheming and suddenly there is a guy with superstrength without any explanation? Feels a little jarring if you ask me. And I was so looking forward to that fight with him.

So Harvey gets away without scars? I wonder what happens when you save Selina instead of him... Two-Face?
I was thinking Blockbuster was just a Metahuman thug after all just because its Gotham doesn't mean metahumans can't appear.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:44 am

Darkknightsvengence wrote:QR_BBPOST
Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST Some thoughts on this episode:

I was thinking Blockbuster was just a Metahuman thug after all just because its Gotham doesn't mean metahumans can't appear.
Yeah, just thought he seemed a bit out of place, after all the people of Gotham still seem to find it hard to believe that someone like Batman is protecting them. If Batman had said something like "Penguin has a metahuman thug....", to Alfred it would have been better in my opinion, since it establishes that this sort of thing is normal for the kind of world we are dealing with here.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:22 am

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:23 am

The plot twist at the end of this episode was one of the craziest I´ve ever seen...
Vicki Vale is the leader of the Children of Arkham.

And here I was being suspicious of Selina all the time. I really thought she was going to backstab Bruce at some point. But nope.

Read someone guessing that it had to be a woman based on how this villain walked in the trailer to episode 3, but my money was on some elseworld version of Jonathan Crane regardles.

Its interesting how Oz is developing more and more into some kind of Anti-Bruce. I heard some fans theorize before how Penguin is essentially a twisted version of the Bruce Wayne persona.

Harvey being mayor and supervillain at the same time is also an interesting choice. I wonder how long it will take before his secret is exposed. Next episode he is going to send Bruce to Arkham first.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknight
Teen Titan

TellTale Batman.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:10 am

Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST Vicki Vale is the leader of the Children of Arkham.
Yeah this sounds like a big mess to me, we've never seen Vicky being evil or intending to do anything bad to gotham or to Batman, the only thing bad about her in comics is to reveal that Bruce is Batman, so i don't know why Telltale made this silly change for a familiar character like Vicky -_-
0 x