TellTale Batman.

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

TellTale Batman.

Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:57 am

Darkknight wrote:QR_BBPOST
Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST Vicki Vale is the leader of the Children of Arkham.
Yeah this sounds like a big mess to me, we've never seen Vicky being evil or intending to do anything bad to gotham or to Batman, the only thing bad about her in comics is to reveal that Bruce is Batman, so i don't know why Telltale made this silly change for a familiar character like Vicky -_-
It did seem very silly. Maybe they will be able to explain it convincingly somehow. Up until this point they've made a good job.
Spoiler: Show
This Batman very deliberately beats criminals half to death according to several characters and Gotham is indeed rotten to the core with the Wayne Empire having been a criminal organization. Who knows what this kind of environment did to our idealistic reporter.
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:53 am

0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:59 am

Nice, Blockbuster is back. And there are other familiar faces inside of Arkham...
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:53 am

Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST Nice, Blockbuster is back. And there are other familiar faces inside of Arkham...
At least it's only
Joker
at Arkham and not the guy behind the main plot. like a certain game series but the final one.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:59 pm

Darkknightsvengence wrote:QR_BBPOST
Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST Nice, Blockbuster is back. And there are other familiar faces inside of Arkham...
At least it's only
Joker
at Arkham and not the guy behind the main plot. like a certain game series but the final one.
I was hoping they would include a scene like this when they announced the game. One in which Batman comes to Arkham to talk/interrogate Joker. Seems like this is their first meeting, though. I guess Joker will become fascinated with Bruce while they talk and later figure out that he is Batman, similar to how Selina immediately recognized him.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:47 am

The final episode will come out on the 13th. Really looking forward to it.

In my own walktrough:
I chose to save Harvey rather than Selina or Montoya. My Bruce is really determined to redeem him. Thus he rather took down Cobblepot than Harvey, even after trying to reason with him almost got him killed. He also doesn´t care that much about damage to Wayne Manor or Wayne Enterprises as long as he can reveal the truth about the Children of Arkham eventually. While he didn´t destroy the tickets he was quick to let go off the emotional attachment to his parents (or rather his father) and angry at Alfred after he found out about the criminal Empire the Waynes were running. If he could he would probably be Batman 24 hours, choosing to use the persona to solve his problems. As Bruce Wayne he is slightly socially awkward, but he has good instincts and mistrusted Vicki from the beginning. He considers Comissioner Gordon his greatest ally aside from Alfred and has inherited Marthas sympathy even though his anger as Batman is more than just an act to get criminals talking. He thinks he "does what he has to do" relying on his instincts more than any kind of phillosophy but considers himself "the good guy". This makes his relationship with Selina difficult. He´d love to live with her at Wayne Manor but Selina is not necessarily convinced, yet. Partially because he chose to save Harvey rather than her.
I wonder which ending I will get :)
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:51 am

0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:17 pm

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:54 am

Must...resist...the spoilers.... Can´t be long until I can play episode 5 ^^

Is that what Joker wears when he is doing his super villain routine? Yeesh, that outfit is pretty ugly. I´m dissapointed, was expecting something more creative from Telltale for their version of the character. This reminds me a bit of the Joker from Origins.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:31 am

Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST
Must...resist...the spoilers.... Can´t be long until I can play episode 5 ^^

Is that what Joker wears when he is doing his super villain routine? Yeesh, that outfit is pretty ugly. I´m dissapointed, was expecting something more creative from Telltale for their version of the character. This reminds me a bit of the Joker from Origins.
That it just them hyping for Season 2 so not really spoilers since that is only where he appears in episode 5.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

TellTale Batman.

Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:37 am

That it just them hyping for Season 2 so not really spoilers since that is only where he appears in episode 5.
Thats pretty much what I expected. I wonder if there is going to be a season 2 anytime soon, though. There still isn´t one for the Wolf Among Us.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

Re: TellTale Batman.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:45 am

Rumor about a sequel -
If the information that the NeoGAF forums found is correct, we could be seeing a sequel to Telltale’s Batman series soon. A New Zealand labeling website called Fvlb.org.nz features the rating for a season pass of a game titled “Batman: The Enemy Within.” Given the success of the first game, and the fact that Batman sells very well, it would make sense for Telltale pump out another game based on the Dark Knight.
http://www.arkhamverse.com/news/2017/07 ... n-the-way/

Really hope we get some kind of announcement for a new Batman game, soon...
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:50 pm

:) Riddle me this...who is the new villain in the next Season of Telltale´s Batman?

0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ARB
Justice League

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Ghost13 wrote:
:) Riddle me this...who is the new villain in the next Season of Telltale´s Batman?

More like League of Assassins Riddler. Still, the Riddler would be the perfect villain for a Telltale game, so I can say I'm pretty excited for this. Although I could do without the Joker at this point. The design of the Batsuit and Batman in general look really good. Quite the improvement over the lackluster first game. Hopefully this time the game will be worth playing.

0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:45 pm

ARB wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:18 pm
Ghost13 wrote:

More like League of Assassins Riddler. Still, the Riddler would be the perfect villain for a Telltale game, so I can say I'm pretty excited for this. Although I could do without the Joker at this point. The design of the Batsuit and Batman in general look really good. Quite the improvement over the lackluster first game. Hopefully this time the game will be worth playing.

Yeah, the new suit Looks really good ^^ I think the first game was worth playing. It wasn´t perfect, but hey, I ended up with a pretty unique version of Batman. Hope my Bruce Wayne still has a piece of his ear missing xD

Assassin Riddler, huh? I suppose they changed him quite a lot. Just like Oz in the first game.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:03 pm

I'd hazard a guess that the first suit was more that they were hoping for a second season to tie down a good look for the suit so they could focus on story.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:08 pm

I wonder if Selina (and Harvey) will show up again. After the last game and her portrayl in King´s Batman I´d probably welcome a chance to put her into prison for some time :mrgreen:
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:22 am

Joker looks great.

Did Alfred loose an eye in your walktrough? In mine Bruce lost a piece of his ear...

0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

no avatar
CrazyPhenom
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Maxwell Lord

Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:44 pm

1 x
Yup... Its 5AM.

"Grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless." - Chester Nimitz

JL Member: Maxwell Lord

Ghost13
Justice League

Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:48 pm

CrazyPhenom wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:44 pm
Looks like Selina is back in Episode 3. Meeting her again will be interesting after last time.

And Episode 2 has a Lady with a hammer (Harley?) and the other two look like Bane and Dr Strange or villains based on a similar character archetype.

Interesting that Riddler had been already active when the Waynes controlled Gotham.

Also nice to see Amanda Waller. Maybe she will recruit a Suicide Squad from the defeated villains. Riddler, Bane and Harley would be the start for a good team.

File that the Agent shows Bruce says Riddler has been in Peña Duro. That pretty much confirms Bane. Maybe Strange was experimenting on him there?

The player should have said that Riddler had a deal with that arms dealer...Made Bruce look like he underestimates him xD
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft