Injustice 2

RadicalLogic
Teen Titan

Injustice 2

Sat May 13, 2017 7:05 pm

So, SPOILER ALERT - someone uploaded the ending to Injustice 2, albeit it's it Spanish (I'm guessing) with subtitles:
Spoiler: Show
Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed. Fundamentally, nothing changed. It's basically the same stuff as the first game.
0 x
"Garlic deodorant. Jason says it wards off vampires up to ten feet away." - Black Canary

"I suspect it can ward off humans up to a hundred." - Batman

Dick Grayson(Age 12)
Titan

Injustice 2

Sat May 13, 2017 7:55 pm

So, Superdouche is still Superdouche? Pretty much expected.
0 x
GL:So, what's going on between you and Diana?

Bats:Nothing. She's a respected colleague.

GL: Uh-huh.

- BMWW in a nutshell

Ddlo18
Titan

Injustice 2

Sat May 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Though both endings are disappointing, Supermans ending actually sets up a future Injustice 3 storyline much better then Batmans.
A brainwashed BM. I mean that move could really end up creating tension with the regime members. If they do go that route for a third story, hopefully they're a bit more creative then Bruce breaking out if it himself or Supergirl escaping and releasing Bats.
0 x
"You're Strong"

"Really Boy Scout, you call that flirting"

"He's the New 52 Version,Princess, ignore him"

no avatar
ObiWanTran
Titan

Injustice 2

Sat May 13, 2017 9:10 pm

RadicalLogic wrote:So, SPOILER ALERT - someone uploaded the ending to Injustice 2, albeit it's it Spanish (I'm guessing) with subtitles:
Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed. Fundamentally, nothing changed. It's basically the same stuff as the first game.
What happens to Diana though?
0 x

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Injustice 2

Sat May 13, 2017 9:42 pm

ObiWanTran wrote:QR_BBPOST
RadicalLogic wrote:So, SPOILER ALERT - someone uploaded the ending to Injustice 2, albeit it's it Spanish (I'm guessing) with subtitles:
What happens to Diana though?
Nothing happened with her she is still evil, At least she isn't made to look more evil to make Superman look better by comparison even if she technically still is more evil but whatever.
0 x

ISAK
Titan

Injustice 2

Sun May 14, 2017 2:33 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:QR_BBPOST Nothing happened with her she is still evil, At least she isn't made to look more evil to make Superman look better by comparison even if she technically still is more evil but whatever.
Actually, the game did. It's not even implied, but outright shown several times that Superman's acting out of fear and that Wonder Woman preyed on his fears to mold him into what he became.
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Injustice 2

Sun May 14, 2017 2:43 am

Oh, two endings even? ^^
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ghost13
Justice League

Injustice 2

Sun May 14, 2017 2:28 pm

0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Injustice 2

Sun May 14, 2017 4:59 pm

I have to say while Diana may be insufferable and I don't think I could play as her for too long but damn her design is on point especially her...er...backside.... girl Thicc as hell thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Injustice 2

Sun May 14, 2017 5:08 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:QR_BBPOST I have to say while Diana may be insufferable and I don't think I could play as her for too long but damn her design is on point especially her...er...backside.... girl Thicc as hell thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Haha you could make the same observation for the rest of the female characters, too. Except maybe Supergirl.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ARB
Justice League

Injustice 2

Sun May 14, 2017 7:18 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:QR_BBPOST I have to say while Diana may be insufferable and I don't think I could play as her for too long but damn her design is on point especially her...er...backside.... girl Thicc as hell thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

LOL yeah Diana's design is pretty great, despite starting out pretty rough. Yeah Diana's posterior definitely stands out in her design, which is unusual considering how attention is usually not drawn to her backside. Too bad that all the work they did on her had to go to her Regime self. This goes to show that a beautiful appearance can't save a rotten character.
0 x

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Injustice 2

Sun May 14, 2017 11:16 pm

I can't believe how Bad she is in Injustice she even stabs Harley through the gut for saying the truth about her and Superman Bitch was crazy and most people will have a bad gut reaction regarding her going forward especially seeing what she did to everyone's fav clone girl SHAME.

On the Thicc Diana argument; I must be the only one who always imagine her quite gifted in that department I mean "Venus Callipyge" anyone, But seriously while artist have never really drawn attention to her being Thicc but its a personal head canon of mine the reason I think so is because of how she looks in comparison to other women I always imagine Diana to be around 6.1'' and quite intimidating especially to more petite woman like Catwoman and Zatanna. It all started in the DCAU(maid of honer specifically) just look how big she is in comparison to Princess Audrey;

And with her being that big I just naturally assume her thigh game would be strong especially being athletic and an amazon and all, Lee Bermejo gets it;

0 x

ARB
Justice League

Injustice 2

Mon May 15, 2017 1:21 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:QR_BBPOST I can't believe how Bad she is in Injustice she even stabs Harley through the gut for saying the truth about her and Superman Bitch was crazy and most people will have a bad gut reaction regarding her going forward especially seeing what she did to everyone's fav clone girl SHAME.
This has to be the single worst portrayal of Diana in her entire history. I honestly wish to ask the writing team what's with their beef with Diana. However, for some reason Injustice, when compared with other Elseworld stories where Diana gets the shaft, doesn't offend as much. Perhaps Diana cartoonishly over the top evil portrayal simply desensitized me. The fact that the SMWW is so subdued also probably helps.
QR_BBPOST On the Thicc Diana argument; I must be the only one who always imagine her quite gifted in that department I mean "Venus Callipyge" anyone, But seriously while artist have never really drawn attention to her being Thicc but its a personal head canon of mine the reason I think so is because of how she looks in comparison to other women I always imagine Diana to be around 6.1'' and quite intimidating especially to more petite woman like Catwoman and Zatanna. It all started in the DCAU(maid of honer specifically) just look how big she is in comparison to Princess Audrey;
To me, the thing about Diana is that she's always drawn with proportionate body measurements, meaning that neither her breasts nor her rear seem too big for her body, despite being quite voluptuous. Compare that with say Catwoman, who's otherwise petit frame is usually contrasted with her giant breasts, making them stand out as an important part of her look. To me, Diana never had a defining physical characteristic that artists or actors need to get.

That's why I was never bothered by Gal's casting as Diana, despite the fact that she's not as well endowed as Diana is supposed to be, because overall she still looked the part. I was surprised by the backlash and complains that surrounded her casting, as I've never considered the size of Diana's breasts or backside to be a vital part of her look. Personally, I prefer Diana to be 5'11" or 6'0" at th most. Tall but not huge.
0 x

BruceDianaForever
Teen Titan

Injustice 2

Mon May 15, 2017 4:51 am

This game is worse than Injustice gods among us. (Storyline wise)
It's shorter too.And that scarecrow scene with Diana...is just...F*** DC.
0 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Injustice 2

Mon May 15, 2017 6:49 am

Eobard is stuck since one of his ancestors was killed
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League

Injustice 2

Mon May 15, 2017 12:54 pm

BruceDianaForever wrote:This game is worse than Injustice gods among us. (Storyline wise)
It's shorter too.And that scarecrow scene with Diana...is just...F*** DC.
Yup, I drew this today out of frustration -

0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ARB
Justice League

Injustice 2

Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST

........You're dead to me >:(
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Injustice 2

Mon May 15, 2017 3:27 pm

ARB wrote:QR_BBPOST
Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST

........You're dead to me >:(
Damn, I really should have added that with a speech bubble. I was wondering what I could let Damian say in this situation.

Sorry Bruce.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ISAK
Titan

Injustice 2

Mon May 15, 2017 4:59 pm

There's a positive side to Wonder Woman awful portrayal in this game. If you guys check Youtube's comments from these videos showing the story mode cinematic a lot and i mean A LOT of people are being turned off by that kind of portrayal that is so consistent when Wonder Woman is paired with Superman and the SM/WW pairing in general.
0 x

no avatar
ObiWanTran
Titan

Injustice 2

Mon May 15, 2017 8:37 pm

ISAK wrote:There's a positive side to Wonder Woman awful portrayal in this game. If you guys check Youtube's comments from these videos showing the story mode cinematic a lot and i mean A LOT of people are being turned off by that kind of portrayal that is so consistent when Wonder Woman is paired with Superman and the SM/WW pairing in general.
Hopefully that truly is our silver lining in this ordeal. I hope it becomes more proof as to why they don't work well with each other
0 x