Injustice 2

Agent DC
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Adam Strange

Injustice 2

Tue May 16, 2017 12:41 am

Catwoman's arcade ending is hilarious
Spoiler: Show
she gets back with Bruce only to dump him because She felt he was boring without the forbidden dance between them and goes back to stealing
1 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Injustice 2

Tue May 16, 2017 1:33 am

The Amazons disowned Wonder Woman
Also Multiverse Justice League hunting down Brainiac which includes Flashpoint Wonder Woman
1 x
Hail to the King Baby

Dick Grayson(Age 12)
Titan

Injustice 2

Tue May 16, 2017 4:50 am

Agent DC wrote:QR_BBPOST Catwoman's arcade ending is hilarious
she gets back with Bruce only to dump him because She felt he was boring without the forbidden dance between them and goes back to stealing
Oddly enough that's the way I usually imagine how'd BatCat end.
1 x
GL:So, what's going on between you and Diana?

Bats:Nothing. She's a respected colleague.

GL: Uh-huh.

- BMWW in a nutshell

RadicalLogic
Teen Titan

Injustice 2

Tue May 16, 2017 6:18 am

The full ending seriously confused the heck out of me. So everyone teams up...then it's business as usual? Honestly, a redemption story would've been way more preferable to this garbage. It's like they thought redeeming everyone was too predictable so Bats shanks Superman with gold kryptonite because reasons, then they fight and Supes and Wondy stay evil? Did hooking up to Brainiac's ship do something to Clark's mind?

Also, way too many random cameos. Atrocitus literally pops up out of freaking nowhere, rants at Green Lantern, gets his ass kicked and slinks off never to be heard off again. And having Swamp Thing AND Poison Ivy in the game felt a little bit like if they had Captain Cold and Mr. Freeze in the game as two separate characters.
ObiWanTran wrote:QR_BBPOST
ISAK wrote:There's a positive side to Wonder Woman awful portrayal in this game. If you guys check Youtube's comments from these videos showing the story mode cinematic a lot and i mean A LOT of people are being turned off by that kind of portrayal that is so consistent when Wonder Woman is paired with Superman and the SM/WW pairing in general.
Hopefully that truly is our silver lining in this ordeal. I hope it becomes more proof as to why they don't work well with each other
More likely it'll just become proof that DC doesn't know what the hell to do with Wonder Woman. She needs a serious overhaul instead of writers tossing stuff at the wall to see what sticks.
0 x
"Garlic deodorant. Jason says it wards off vampires up to ten feet away." - Black Canary

"I suspect it can ward off humans up to a hundred." - Batman

ARB
Justice League

Injustice 2

Tue May 16, 2017 6:56 am

I've always assumed (or hoped) that it would be Bruce who realizes that whatever is going on between him and Catwoman needs to stop, so it was hilarious to see Catwoman be the one to break things off. The ending came as a surprise, considering how pro-Catwoman NRS seem to be. I guess even they get it.
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Injustice 2

Tue May 16, 2017 8:21 am

ARB wrote:QR_BBPOST
I've always assumed (or hoped) that it would be Bruce who realizes that whatever is going on between him and Catwoman needs to stop, so it was hilarious to see Catwoman be the one to break things off. The ending came as a surprise, considering how pro-Catwoman NRS seem to be. I guess even they get it.
Interesting.

Robins arcade ending has
him becoming Batman after Bruce sacrificed his life so Damian could kill Brainiac...nice Batman 666 refrence. They imply he is more about vengeance than stopping crime, though.
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

Ddlo18
Titan

Injustice 2

Tue May 16, 2017 9:22 am

I'm hoping they kill WW in the next installment, shit was horrible.
0 x
"You're Strong"

"Really Boy Scout, you call that flirting"

"He's the New 52 Version,Princess, ignore him"

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Injustice 2

Tue May 16, 2017 4:10 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:QR_BBPOST I have to say while Diana may be insufferable and I don't think I could play as her for too long but damn her design is on point especially her...er...backside.... girl Thicc as hell thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

ARB
Justice League

Injustice 2

Wed May 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Darkknightsvengence wrote:QR_BBPOST
ThatOneGuy wrote:QR_BBPOST I have to say while Diana may be insufferable and I don't think I could play as her for too long but damn her design is on point especially her...er...backside.... girl Thicc as hell thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Girl is THICC
0 x

Ddlo18
Titan

Injustice 2

Wed May 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Her ass is perthick but am I the only one who thinks her face just looks fucking weird?
0 x
"You're Strong"

ARB
Justice League

Injustice 2

Wed May 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Her face is mocaped after Susan. Diana looks exactly like the goddess she's supposed to be. It could just be the uncanny valley effect at play, as the face mocap tech they used for INJUSTICE 2 is quite amazing.
1 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Injustice 2

Thu May 18, 2017 2:45 am

0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ddlo18
Titan

Injustice 2

Sat May 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Even Susan had a rough time voicing it. Pretty interesting interview imo.
0 x
"You're Strong"

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Injustice 2

Sat May 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Darkseid "Challenge accepted"
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Injustice 2

Mon May 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Now that the Game is out the reactions are quite interesting from Superman fans saying her should have been redeemed to people saying it was not as good as the first game but what stands out to me are peoples reaction to Wonder woman's portrayal; people are very vocal about there dislike of her portrayal in the Story mode and some even go so far to say they hate her as a character now. I hope it doesn't hurt the character permanently especially with her movie around the corner.

More people are wising up to the appalling portrayal of wonder woman that happens particularly when she is with Superman but of coarse some people are twisting the Blame on Batman for this as fans are one to do, Some blame DC's need to have batman in the right and have him look good for Diana's portrayal which makes no sense to me, why would DC do that and if they wanted to make Batman look good wouldn't they make Diana his arm candy or as some like to put it a "notch in his belt" to make him look even better? and where where those claims when the New 52 was happening and all the precedent to have her be a crazy woman to make Superman look better like Kingdom Come and Red Son and so on of course there was no outcry then but I digress more people are just really disappointing in her portrayal and want to see her better I hope DC take notes people are finally wising up to what they allow to happen to Wonder woman's character and they are not happy with it.
1 x

Ddlo18
Titan

Injustice 2

Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Yea to me if she had a reason to act the way she does I could buy it, it's a freaking elseworld story. But she had zero, absolute zero reasons to be the bitch that she is in the story. And I mean there was just no character development or regression (if you want to look at it like that) that shows how she got to that point. It's like she was always this massive asshole before the metropolis incident.

By far, she's the games most disliked character. And it sucks for us because I feel like most of us like the story of injustice and we find it extremely interesting. But we can't really enjoy the story because we're such big WW fans and the way she is depicted is just completely insulting. Out of all the characters they could've given the shaft to, they chose her. If the shitty portrayal was given to Aquaman, GL, Cyborg, hell even Flash, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have cared and it wouldn't really make us dislike the game at all.
1 x
"You're Strong"

RadicalLogic
Teen Titan

Injustice 2

Tue May 23, 2017 8:17 pm

To be fair, Wonder Woman does get that one scene with Scarecrow which implies she feels some regret for the way she influenced Superman and the way things turned out, but this is Injustice we're talking about, not a good story that would actually go somewhere with that.

And I think people might be referring to the casual way that Batman kicks the s**t out of her twice in story mode, despite not being physically amped so he shouldn't stand a chance. Actually, that goes for a lot of characters whom Batman beats in this game, but I let it slide because it's a fighting game, and Netherrealm clearly doesn't give a damn at this point. Plus, the common perception that DC is intent on sucking Batman's d**k at the expense of most other characters.

A lot of characters got screwed over. Why Aquaman was still on Superman's side by the end despite hating being under his thumb before makes no sense, and his portrayal was basically as unflattering as Wonder Woman's. Dr. Fate...Jesus, as a Dr. Fate fan,
Kent Nelson's death
was one of the most painfully retarded and infuriating things I've seen in both games.
And dude got f***ing impaled through the chest, how was there no blood from that?
0 x
"Garlic deodorant. Jason says it wards off vampires up to ten feet away." - Black Canary

Ghost13
Justice League

Injustice 2

Wed May 24, 2017 3:37 pm

A lot of characters got screwed over. Why Aquaman was still on Superman's side by the end despite hating being under his thumb before makes no sense, and his portrayal was basically as unflattering as Wonder Woman's. Dr. Fate...Jesus, as a Dr. Fate fan
Yup, it´s definately not just Wonder Woman that gets treated horribly. I espacially dislike how much they focus on Harley and try to redeem her while there are so many other heroes still around...
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

RadicalLogic
Teen Titan

Injustice 2

Thu May 25, 2017 4:33 am

Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST
A lot of characters got screwed over. Why Aquaman was still on Superman's side by the end despite hating being under his thumb before makes no sense, and his portrayal was basically as unflattering as Wonder Woman's. Dr. Fate...Jesus, as a Dr. Fate fan
Yup, it´s definately not just Wonder Woman that gets treated horribly. I espacially dislike how much they focus on Harley and try to redeem her while there are so many other heroes still around...
I keep reminding myself that it's just a phase, and DC won't continue kissing Harley's ass at the expense of other characters forever...but I still hate it. She has become a cancer upon the Batman mythos.
0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Injustice 2

Thu May 25, 2017 5:04 am

RadicalLogic wrote:
Ghost13 wrote:QR_BBPOST
I keep reminding myself that it's just a phase, and DC won't continue kissing Harley's ass at the expense of other characters forever...but I still hate it. She has become a cancer upon the Batman mythos.
Did you see this scene from the comic? Someone finally calls Harley out on her helping Joker with the attack on Metropolis, which started the whole mess and she promplty just puts friggin Ra´s al Ghul in his place as if he is a random idiot. Is that really the villain who once totally owned Tim and Bane in combat? And on top of that they then try to absolve her for her crimes by having her say that the whole nuking Thing wasn´t supposed to work in the first place :lol: Meanwhile other characters are punished for doing waaay less...

0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft