Batman: Arkham Asylum 10th Anniversary!

annaoi
Titan

Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum 10th Anniversary!

Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:12 am

Darkknightsvengence wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:20 pm

Honestly I think they chose the wrong characters for tank battles. Like I can see Two Face being a tank battle but Deathstroke? Dude should be fighting you in person not behind a tank.
I must've missed that Deathstroke part. Or maybe I haven't encountered him yet lol. Or is it a mod or a DLC?
Ghost13 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:32 pm

Then the game might be better than I thought! :) Who knows, maybe I will buy it after all.
Go for it :D I've finished the Penguin side mission earlier. Good stress buster to beat the crap out of his goons. That's how I spent my one day leave from work :grin:
0 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:40 am

annaoi wrote:

Honestly I think they chose the wrong characters for tank battles. Like I can see Two Face being a tank battle but Deathstroke? Dude should be fighting you in person not behind a tank.
I must've missed that Deathstroke part. Or maybe I haven't encountered him yet lol. Or is it a mod or a DLC?
Ghost13 wrote:

Then the game might be better than I thought! :) Who knows, maybe I will buy it after all.
Go for it :D I've finished the Penguin side mission earlier. Good stress buster to beat the crap out of his goons. That's how I spent my one day leave from work :grin:
If I recall Deathstroke in Arkham Knight is base game and is tied to one of the militia missions.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:51 am

annaoi wrote:

Ghost13 wrote:

I think I will. Thanks for the recommendation. First have to finish another walktrough of Shadowrun: Hong Kong and Rome 2, though. Keep beating up those goons, they have it coming :lol:
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

annaoi
Titan

Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:18 am

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:40 am
annaoi wrote:

Ghost13 wrote:

If I recall Deathstroke in Arkham Knight is base game and is tied to one of the militia missions.
Ah, I guess I gotta finish that side mission where I gotta those militia vehicles.
0 x

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:48 am

Arkham Knight would have been WAY better if they didn't have those tank missions. I really hated those. Really all the importance about the car was a pain, the game wouldn't even let me take down major bad guys with it, and the Riddler sidequest was lousy with car related shenanigans. Also the game got me really annoyed about the Joker. I think if they would have saved him for the moments that Batman got hit with Scarecrows gas, it could of really worked, but after a few hours of playing I was like, "Shut up, Mark Hamill! Shut up!" I didn't like that, I love Mark Hamill.
1 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

BatsGeek
Teen Titan

Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:12 pm

Yes. Knight was just one big Batmobile simulator. It's ridiculous. And Conroy just overdid it with his voice in this one. If only Dini had wrote this game like he did with Asylum and City. So dumb that he didn't return for this since he basically made the series. He wasn't just a core part of it he was the driving force so how the hell do you not have him return for the final entry?
1 x