Jason/Artemis in RHATO

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
ARB
Justice League

Re: Jason/Artemis in RHATO

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:30 pm

The_GD_Patman wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:12 pm
No apologies necessary my friend. Just felt like the situation could use some clarity. And I wouldn't worry about this site, I have a feeling once the streaming service gets the JL cartoon back out there (and the reunion movie, God willing) the collective consciousness will have all their fond memories of the pairing come flooding back and send them seeking related material out. It's only a matter of time before they end up here.
Oh I totally forgot about the possibility of the DCAU shows coming back on the DC streaming thing. That would be terrific to see as the shows have been removed from pretty much all platforms at this point, and it's become difficult to watch them. Honestly, the DCAU still remains the best thing to happen to BMWW, and the possible JL reunion remains our best bet to see anything WonderBat related at this point. I mean Earth 12, given the Batman/JL Beyond stuff and most recently DC Metal, has become the WonderBat Earth, so the DCAU remains our best bet for the time being. I'm seriously rooting for that reunion to happen.
1 x

ISAK
Titan

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:18 am

If the DCAU cartoon is brought back in whatever form, i hope they ignore that shit DC pulled with the Batman/Justice League Beyond 2.0 comics. You guys know the one. I've shown my utter displeasure for it several times over. Every time i think about i get angry. God, what a hateful thing that was. Specially because there was a previous pitch much, MUCH better that the editors shot down in favor for more SMWW in something that absolutely had no place for it.
1 x

no avatar
eurongreyo
Teen Titan

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:34 am

ISAK wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:18 am
If the DCAU cartoon is brought back in whatever form, i hope they ignore that shit DC pulled with the Batman/Justice League Beyond 2.0 comics. You guys know the one. I've shown my utter displeasure for it several times over. Every time i think about i get angry. God, what a hateful thing that was. Specially because there was a previous pitch much, MUCH better that the editors shot down in favor for more SMWW in something that absolutely had no place for it.
Yeah I fucking hate that comic. What could have been a great conclusion to the tv show tuned out to be a slap in the face to all of the fans that wanted to see Bruce and Diana together. But thats how it was in the NU52, the most dogshit time in DC history.
1 x

no avatar
DarkNight415
Innocent Bystander

Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:40 pm

0 x

BatsGeek
Teen Titan

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:33 pm

Anyone read RHATO 41?
Spoiler: Show
They're back and it's pretty damn amusing. :)
1 x