have anyone encountered this guy called ranko ranko before

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
no avatar
Morgan banefort
Innocent Bystander

have anyone encountered this guy called ranko ranko before

Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:25 am

in almost every pro bmww youtube video i've watched i see this guy spouting the same stuff over and over again and being a condescending asshole here is some of it
[Ranko Ranko
2 years ago
For there is at least one truth, and both of us know it. It's one of the things that calls us to each other, despite everything. Because someday our battles will end. And there would be no greater tragedy... than facing that end alone. Superman Wonder woman

Superman and Wonder Woman are a classic match, as a very high testosterone male and a very high estrogen female. They also have many cultural and biological traits that will fuel their romance. People also tend to fall in love with those of the same background. Although Superman comes from a different planet, while Wonder Woman harks from an isolated island, both are aliens to our modern world. More important, Superman and Wonder Woman share the same values and goals: They are both dedicated to truth and justice and both fight evil to save the good — traits shared by both the high testosterone and high estrogen type. Lastly, both value independence.]

he said that crap at least four times so has anyone encounted this guy or someone like him
0 x

DaisyJane
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Donna Troy

Re: have anyone encountered this guy called ranko ranko before

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:55 am

I would just ignore SMWW worshippers. They are insane in there love for SMWW and not worth your time.
0 x
FU DC

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:34 pm

They have bad taste in stories in the very least.
0 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

no avatar
Morgan banefort
Innocent Bystander

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:16 pm

DaisyJane wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:55 am
I would just ignore SMWW worshippers. They are insane in there love for SMWW and not worth your time.
i know its just honesty trolls like him amuse me
0 x

no avatar
Morgan banefort
Innocent Bystander

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Grendle1853 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:34 pm
They have bad taste in stories in the very least.
funny enough he mentioned a coupe

Ranko Ranko
2 years ago
She is for superman i am angry we people thinks she is for batman is disgusting batman is for cat she is perfect for superman they also have many cultural and biological traits that will fuel their romance they share the same values and goals both dedicated to truth and justice and both fight evil to save the good — traits shared by both the high testosterone and high estrogen type. Lastly, both value independence.

Read Kingdom come justice league,superman/wonder woman comics superman and wonder woman are together.
0 x

ISAK
Titan

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:42 pm

Morgan banefort wrote:
They also have many cultural and biological traits that will fuel their romance. People also tend to fall in love with those of the same background. Although Superman comes from a different planet, while Wonder Woman harks from an isolated island, both are aliens to our modern world.
He's completely wrong about this.
Morgan banefort wrote:
Read Kingdom come justice league,superman/wonder woman comics superman and wonder woman are together.
Comics where Wonder Woman was completely Out-of-Character and usually present just to make Superman look good. Not to mention that most people dislike these comics. Kingdom Comics less, because of the art, but everyone still agree her character sucked in that. You might as well name INJUSTICE too.
0 x

no avatar
Morgan banefort
Innocent Bystander

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:43 pm

ISAK wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:42 pm
Morgan banefort wrote:
They also have many cultural and biological traits that will fuel their romance. People also tend to fall in love with those of the same background. Although Superman comes from a different planet, while Wonder Woman harks from an isolated island, both are aliens to our modern world.
He's completely wrong about this.
Morgan banefort wrote:
Comics where Wonder Woman was completely Out-of-Character and usually present just to make Superman look good. Not to mention that most people dislike these comics. Kingdom Comics less, because of the art, but everyone still agree her character sucked in that. You might as well name INJUSTICE too.
This is an unpopular opinion but I didn't hate injustice wonder woman shes definitely not my favorte wonder woman but shes not the worse that dishonor goes to Frank Miller's wonder woman its probably the fact injustice was the first comic book I owned in the comics she did go against superman a couple of times and there were hints of wonderbat in the comics
0 x

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:37 am

Yeah it amazes me how well they did an evil Superman yet failed with evil Wonder Woman. Injustice Superman, he's evil, but he's still Superman. He still (in his mind at least) has the same values, he's just been warped by trauma and vengeance. Injustice Wonder Woman though seems like a very different person then her regular universe counter part. Its kind of what always happens when they warp Wonder Woman's character to pair her up with Superman, just now they're evil.
0 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

ISAK
Titan

Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:31 am

INJUSTICE Wonder Woman big twist in the tie-comics and even the sequel game is that... she was always power-hungry and utilitarian. She always saw in Superman someone powerful she could bend given the chance, and since she lusted for power she was immediately attracted to him, because MUH SUPERPOWERS! But Superman as he was originally was too meek for her taste. She needed him to be more proactive and authoritative so that by being at his side they could together conquer the whole wide world. So when Lois died she saw the perfect opportunity and took advantage of his grief to twist him into the despot he ended up becoming.

Essentially they threw Wonder Woman under the bus to sorta explain Superman turn to villany. They tried to do the same with Batman y trying to pin blame on Batman not being supportive of Superman in his time of need for why Superman also became bad. Because apparently Superman simple can't respond for his actions like a huge man-baby.
0 x

DaisyJane
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Donna Troy

Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:35 am

And another example of how WW almost always gets the shaft in Elseworlds/AUs. There are just so many my mind is blown.
0 x
FU DC

The_GD_Patman
Titan

Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:09 am

I think when it comes to that person's posts, the real loser is grammar 😆
0 x
“These characters were like twelve-bar blues or other chord progressions. Given the basic parameters of Batman, different creators could play very different music.”
― Grant Morrison