Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
Bickerton
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Robin [Damian Wayne]

Re: Justice League Infinity

Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:58 pm

Niloc wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:33 pm
I’m praying we get a continuation of wonderbat in this series,. It’s the main reason im looking forward to it.
We just might someone on twitter asked one of the writers if we will see any wonderbat in this and his response was something to the effect of" Its too early to give details :D'
So there is a good chance.
2 x
Grant Morrison’s “bat god” is nothing more than the Adam West Batman modernize
LM: Damian(Robin)Wayne

Chaosmob
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Plastic Man

Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:17 am

Cool. I can't wait. I hope there is!!!! :)
0 x
Can I have one more day? Every one I have left. My life is yours.
League membership: Plastic Man

BruceDianaForever
Teen Titan

Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:23 am

Bickerton wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:58 pm
Niloc wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:33 pm
I’m praying we get a continuation of wonderbat in this series,. It’s the main reason im looking forward to it.
We just might someone on twitter asked one of the writers if we will see any wonderbat in this and his response was something to the effect of" Its too early to give details :D'
So there is a good chance.
That was me lol follow me there @brdi18 😂
1 x

Chaosmob
Site Admin

Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:33 am

Good for you... We need more vocal people on twitter!!! :) (Not on it myself, too lazy to figure out a new password lol...!!)
0 x

BruceDianaForever
Teen Titan

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:24 am

But regarding this idk quite afraid too since he/the writer said too early to give details and the way DC is right now it's filled with manipulation and down right absurd decisions.
Last edited by BruceDianaForever on Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Chaosmob
Site Admin

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:45 am

Doesn't hurt to ask, well maybe a little if the answer isn't what you want. hehehe. Just need a few billion to buy into the new warnerbros/discovery company and we could dictated what happens at dc!!! ;)
0 x

ISAK
Titan

Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:44 am

That's not good. The previous pitched series, that was actually drawn copying Bruce Timm's style, start right off the bat on its first issue with Bruce and Diana on a date. And on this they want to play coy and do a guessing game?
0 x

BruceDianaForever
Teen Titan

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:51 am

Chaosmob wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:45 am
Doesn't hurt to ask, well maybe a little if the answer isn't what you want. hehehe. Just need a few billion to buy into the new warnerbros/discovery company and we could dictated what happens at dc!!! ;)
The sales were never an issue it's always the management or the head execs decision for a pairing or storylines that's for sure, don't want to be blunt or something people who read comics regularly and the sales which come in regularly is very short the most sales are always on the first issue and then it only declines from there only selling comics never had and never will bring money it was always DCAU/DCAMU or MCU for marvel. Everyone knows it. Tommorow a Joker and Diana pairing can start or anything and there will be no loss or anything someone out there might buy it and even like it but the company don't give shit what you like because comics sales bring in like a kid's pocket money to these giant IPs,companies.
1 x

Bickerton
Justice League

Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:06 pm

So has anyone else read the issue? Because its really good its really good , They could easy adapted this into n animated movie.And yes there is a slight wonderbat moment in this Which i want to talk about.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5oKH0FXwAg ... =4096x4096

Am i reading to much into to this because this feels like they are dating. But I just found this interview with the writer of this comic/ producer of the show

https://www.cbr.com/justice-league-infi ... ign=CBR-TW
Tucker: I was interested in touching on the relationships: Batman and Wonder Woman -- we think their relationship is more of a friendship at this point but it's open to interpretation.
So mission accomplished Because got the vibe form that interaction that they are dating. so yeah 10/10 for me
0 x

BatsGeek
Teen Titan

Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:54 pm

Bickerton wrote:
So has anyone else read the issue? Because its really good its really good , They could easy adapted this into n animated movie.And yes there is a slight wonderbat moment in this Which i want to talk about.

Am i reading to much into to this because this feels like they are dating. But I just found this interview with the writer of this comic/ producer of the show

Tucker: I was interested in touching on the relationships: Batman and Wonder Woman -- we think their relationship is more of a friendship at this point but it's open to interpretation.
So mission accomplished Because got the vibe form that interaction that they are dating. so yeah 10/10 for me
Oh man. It's not bullshit? I will be reading it for myself.
0 x

Chaosmob
Site Admin

Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:03 pm

Yes Yes Yes!! hehehe :) I haven't read it yet, but someone posted a pic of wonderbat moment sort of in it. :) On the bmww facebook page.

2 x

BruceDianaForever
Teen Titan

Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:14 am

Maybe Susan had contacted the og writers from the show and helped us she's such a blessing to us. Or maybe finally we got the right crew of writers because most of them wrote JLU episodes,right?
1 x

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:21 am

Just finished reading the first issue. It was really good. I enjoy all the different plotlines, maybe not the ending so much, because
Spoiler: Show
evil Superman is kinda cliche at this point.
And I´ll do that kind of story myself, soon. But maybe with a twist or two. But yeah, heck of a comic. Could have more BMWW but you know, it just would be too good. At least we got a nice bit of interaction between stoic Bruce and Diana. I am looking forward to what they will do with Lex and the other villains. Supervillains are probably my favourite kind of superhero threat, more than alien invasion or such.
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

no avatar
Niloc
Sidekick Trainee

Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:03 am

Bickerton wrote:

Idk Tucker’s comment seems disappointing to me. While he says they leave it open for interpretation, it seems like the mindset that Tucker is at least going with is that Bruce and Diana have moved on from each other and have decided to remain as friends. It makes me worry that this one panel might be the only real reference to wonderbat, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
1 x
My heart belongs to Batman - Susan Eisenburg (the true Wonder Woman)

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:51 am

Niloc wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:03 am
Bickerton wrote:

Idk Tucker’s comment seems disappointing to me. While he says they leave it open for interpretation, it seems like the mindset that Tucker is at least going with is that Bruce and Diana have moved on from each other and have decided to remain as friends. It makes me worry that this one panel might be the only real reference to wonderbat, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
I agree, I would have liked to see more but it could be worse.
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

no avatar
MrBlue1594
Young Justice

Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:36 pm

“Open to interpretation” is the best thing to happen to us in years
2 x
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens- J.R.R. Tolkien

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die- Roy Batty

no avatar
Niloc
Sidekick Trainee

Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:34 am

MrBlue1594 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:36 pm
“Open to interpretation” is the best thing to happen to us in years
Honestly looking at it like this it’s impossible to disagree with you. I mean besides the slight tension in BvS/ZSJL and maybe Kull, we’ve had a drought of wonderbat stuff in the past 8-9 years (I’m not counting King’s ‘take’ on it in Batman #39-40for obv reasons). I guess that I just want more after waiting for so long, but it’s a good mindset to take what little victories we can get as these little moments give us hope for more.
1 x
My heart belongs to Batman - Susan Eisenburg (the true Wonder Woman)

Bickerton
Justice League

Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:36 pm

Here are issues 2 3 and 4
JUSTICE LEAGUE INFINITY #2

Across the globe people begin disappearing, replaced with different but similar individuals. So where is Superman and who is this new monstrous Overman?! In order to get to the bottom of what’s happening, the Justice League will need to first take down the new villain! And what horrors are revealed in the twisted mirror room?!
JUSTICE LEAGUE INFINITY #3

s the worlds continue to bleed in and out of each other, the Justice League looks to the cosmos to learn how to stop the chaos that’s been wrought. Meanwhile, Superman’s journey through the Multiverse brings him face to face with another Man of Steel, but is this one friend or foe?
JUSTICE LEAGUE INFINITY #4

After being whisked across the Multiverse, Wonder Woman finds herself trapped on a desolate and barren planet with the last person she’d ever expect to find: DARKSEID! What does the former ruler of Apokolips want with the Amazonian warrior? And what lurks in the shadows of this devasted world?
I want that cover for issue 3 as a poste rit looks soo good and also are thoose bats behind Justice lord WW on issue 4?
0 x

Chaosmob
Site Admin

Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:30 pm

Cool. Can't wait to read it!!!
0 x

ISAK
Titan

Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:28 pm

These solicitations are worrying. The comic haven't even had its first arc and they're already introducing the current messy continuity from the main comics into something that should have been about the old cartoons. This is the same mistake the old Batman Beyond digital comics made. Speaking about those another scary but very real possibility is them trying to canonize those comics as the defacto canon end game by referencing what happened in them. I hated those comics.
0 x