The Flash leaks (spoilers)

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
no avatar
Niloc
Young Justice

The Flash leaks (spoilers)

Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:28 am

So what do we think? It’s kinda heartbreaking that this is the way that we get WonderBat in the DCEU after it was set up so well by Snyder. It was the slow burning relationship that WonderBat is famous for, and now all of that work is pretty much gone just for a simple gag.

There’s always the possibility that this could actually play out better than we are expecting. For example, many Bruce lightly mentions something that in turn causes Bruce and Diana to have an in-depth conversation about their feelings for each other. However, considering that most of the screen testing reported a “lot of sex jokes” being throughout the movie, this seems highly unlikely.

Just another instance where WonderBat is used as a side-gig to further a writer’s story, completely ruining the dynamic that was set up.
2 x
My heart belongs to Batman - Susan Eisenburg (the true Wonder Woman)

{I’m Epistol btw, I’m just too lazy to use my other account.}

BruceDianaForever
Teen Titan

Re: The Flash leaks (spoilers)

Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:06 pm

Lol these guys that Mercury guy got his ass handed by comissioner Gordon/Jeffrey wright can't take them seriously nor that flash movie 😂
0 x

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:43 pm

Apparently they might be doing reshoots to remove Ezra Miller from the movie. Given that he's the star of the film, I think that would be a LOT of reshoots.
0 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

no avatar
Niloc
Young Justice

Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:12 am

Grendle1853 wrote:
Apparently they might be doing reshoots to remove Ezra Miller from the movie. Given that he's the star of the film, I think that would be a LOT of reshoots.
It’s tedious, but I just don’t see WB cancelling a film that they put $200m+ into. You never know though. With the latest Batgirl news, anything could happen
1 x
My heart belongs to Batman - Susan Eisenburg (the true Wonder Woman)

{I’m Epistol btw, I’m just too lazy to use my other account.}

BruceDianaForever
Teen Titan

Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:52 pm

WB is rich don't need or care about money👍
0 x

no avatar
devilman013
Innocent Bystander

Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:37 pm

Grendle1853 wrote:
From what I've heard, he's in almost every scene, so reshooting the film to replace might not even be an option.
0 x