Batman: Soul of the Dragon

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
RadicalLogic
Teen Titan

Re: Batman: Soul of the Dragon

Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:07 am

Two thoughts:

1) This actually looks kind of fun.

2) I'm continuously annoyed that Batman is yet again being used as a vehicle to prop up other characters. Who wants to bet that Batman will end up getting sidelined in the movie in favor of development for the other three? I don't mind Shiva, Dragon and Tiger gettin' some love, I just don't want them using Batman to do it.
Grendle1853 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:16 am
I wonder why Lady Shiva is a good guy...
Lady Shiva's always been more of a grey type than a straight-up villainess though. She helped Batman recover from his injury in Knightfall for example.
1 x
"Garlic deodorant. Jason says it wards off vampires up to ten feet away." - Black Canary

"I suspect it can ward off humans up to a hundred." - Batman

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:06 am

RadicalLogic wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:07 am
Two thoughts:

1) This actually looks kind of fun.

2) I'm continuously annoyed that Batman is yet again being used as a vehicle to prop up other characters. Who wants to bet that Batman will end up getting sidelined in the movie in favor of development for the other three? I don't mind Shiva, Dragon and Tiger gettin' some love, I just don't want them using Batman to do it.
Grendle1853 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:16 am
I wonder why Lady Shiva is a good guy...
Lady Shiva's always been more of a grey type than a straight-up villainess though. She helped Batman recover from his injury in Knightfall for example.
Yeah, that was what happened in Justice League Dark. Which is funny, because he wasn't even part of that group, Wonder Woman was.
1 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

DaisyJane
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Donna Troy

Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:50 am

Justice League Dark only contained Wonder Woman after Rebirth. That book was pretty good. Didn't read the Nu52 version of the group which the animated movie was based on.
1 x
FU DC