Sidekick Trainee

Re: The Long Halloween animated movie

Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:47 am

Ghost13 wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:23 pm
So, I am about 65% through.

Some observations -
Spoiler: Show

Bruce and Selina almost kiss, even though Bruce remains mostly stoic in response to Selinas flirting. They are interrupted by Harvey, though. I´d say don´t let your fun be spoiled by this scene.
He also dates Selina as Bruce Wayne, but we don´t see much of that.

Bruce really brutally interrogates the Triad guy...makes me rethink Batmans methods to be honest. In real life his torture would be more Rorschach like rather than heroic.

Does Julian Day have anything helpful to say? How is he supposed to help them from his cell?

Joker shows a problem I always had with gun ownership, what if someone breaks into your house and gets the gun before you?? Like this a simple break in could easily escalate. I guess having like a knife collection like my dad is also dangerous, but if you want a gun always keep it close!
Also Jokers design is kinda ugly, but I guess thats the point.

Where is Selinas whip when she isn´t using it? Couldn´t she have wrapped it around her hip like a tail?

How did they meet Grundy so quickly in the sewers?? Aren´t they really large??

Gilda and Babs are cute :) If I had a wife and a kid like that I´d be a happy man if I ever decide to get married.

I don´t really like Joker being voiced by Hamill here. I associate him with TAS Joker and this one is very different. Would have been fun to hear a different interpretation.

Whats up with people telling Bruce he is a poor detective? That wasn´t in the comic. Heck, later even he says so himself. I guess thats character development? With this case Bruce learns how to be the Worlds Greatest Detective?
So far its good not great. I think I even liked Hush a little better. Helps that it had a Damian cameo.
no bloody way!
0 x
You don't get it boy... this isn't a mud hole...it's an operating table and I'm the surgeon!

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Re: The Long Halloween animated movie

Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:03 am

FeminaeMagna wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:47 am
Ghost13 wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:23 pm
So, I am about 65% through.

Some observations -
Spoiler: Show

Bruce and Selina almost kiss, even though Bruce remains mostly stoic in response to Selinas flirting. They are interrupted by Harvey, though. I´d say don´t let your fun be spoiled by this scene.
He also dates Selina as Bruce Wayne, but we don´t see much of that.

Bruce really brutally interrogates the Triad guy...makes me rethink Batmans methods to be honest. In real life his torture would be more Rorschach like rather than heroic.

Does Julian Day have anything helpful to say? How is he supposed to help them from his cell?

Joker shows a problem I always had with gun ownership, what if someone breaks into your house and gets the gun before you?? Like this a simple break in could easily escalate. I guess having like a knife collection like my dad is also dangerous, but if you want a gun always keep it close!
Also Jokers design is kinda ugly, but I guess thats the point.

Where is Selinas whip when she isn´t using it? Couldn´t she have wrapped it around her hip like a tail?

How did they meet Grundy so quickly in the sewers?? Aren´t they really large??

Gilda and Babs are cute :) If I had a wife and a kid like that I´d be a happy man if I ever decide to get married.

I don´t really like Joker being voiced by Hamill here. I associate him with TAS Joker and this one is very different. Would have been fun to hear a different interpretation.

Whats up with people telling Bruce he is a poor detective? That wasn´t in the comic. Heck, later even he says so himself. I guess thats character development? With this case Bruce learns how to be the Worlds Greatest Detective?
So far its good not great. I think I even liked Hush a little better. Helps that it had a Damian cameo.
no bloody way!
What? XD Hush had such a great collection of villains...I really think it is objectively the better movie, despite some more Batcat. But even there the relationship doesn't work. So no threat to Wonderbat.
1 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft