An interesting rumor

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
TOMMM
Teen Titan

Re: An interesting rumor

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:57 pm

SuperMaster51 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:27 pm
You are so negative, but it's amost the true.
Negative? No. Realistic? Yes. You can't possibly deny anything that I said, of course real life would be upsetting, but it's better to know the bitterness of situation and move around wisely, rather have baseless hopes for DCEU or DCAU, for after to be let down or disappointed by DC. Just look what they are doing in DC comic's now. Even after huge failure of NEW 52, they still are drugging many story lines and writers from that era. They just don't want to admit their mistakes and learn lessons based on them. Also, do not bring SM/WW break up thing, because one minor change ain't correcting that huge mess that was created by idiotic decision's of DC headquarters.
0 x

The_GD_Patman
Titan

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:45 pm

TOMMM wrote:
SuperMaster51 wrote:
Negative? No. Realistic? Yes. You can't possibly deny anything that I said, of course real life would be upsetting, but it's better to know the bitterness of situation and move around wisely, rather have baseless hopes for DCEU or DCAU, for after to be let down or disappointed by DC. Just look what they are doing in DC comic's now. Even after huge failure of NEW 52, they still are drugging many story lines and writers from that era. They just don't want to admit their mistakes and learn lessons based on them. Also, do not bring SM/WW break up thing, because one minor change ain't correcting that huge mess that was created by idiotic decision's of DC headquarters.
Realistically, It's quite easy to deny most of what you've said, as it's all conjecture and based on your opinion of a situation that has many variables and few hard facts. Comics change all the time, and if Steve Trevor dying in the movies is your only metric for his time starting to dwindle in the books, then by Pine's own admission his time is up as of this sequel. So there that is. Honestly, do you just come here to make horrible statements about female characters and writer's personal politics while trying to upset people based on your narrow reading of the overall situation at DC? Seriously, this whole line you're working is getting tiresome.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just really sick of seeing this type of stuff constantly coming from you, and I'm not the only one.
1 x
“These characters were like twelve-bar blues or other chord progressions. Given the basic parameters of Batman, different creators could play very different music.”
― Grant Morrison

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:47 am

The_GD_Patman wrote:
TOMMM wrote:
SuperMaster51 wrote:
Realistically, It's quite easy to deny most of what you've said, as it's all conjecture and based on your opinion of a situation that has many variables and few hard facts. Comics change all the time, and if Steve Trevor dying in the movies is your only metric for his time starting to dwindle in the books, then by Pine's own admission his time is up as of this sequel. So there that is. Honestly, do you just come here to make horrible statements about female characters and writer's personal politics while trying to upset people based on your narrow reading of the overall situation at DC? Seriously, this whole line you're working is getting tiresome.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just really sick of seeing this type of stuff constantly coming from you, and I'm not the only one.
I'm here to read and share opinions, if you don't like it, then don't read or respond. It's not like, answering my comments are mandatory.
Honestly, do you just come here to make horrible statements about female characters and writer's personal politics
Where did I say all of this? It's just your tired imagination are playing tricks on you. If you love to interpret my words in your own way, this ain't meaning that the intent under my word's are the same. It ain't me who are bashing WW and BM books on their own topic's in this recourse, it's ain't me who are cringing about DCAU stuff, by watching DC new animated product's. It's you people. If you are so frail, in terms of reading my "horrible" comments, then stop doing it, I wasn't talking to you in the first place.
0 x

The_GD_Patman
Titan

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:00 am

TOMMM wrote:
The_GD_Patman wrote:
TOMMM wrote:

I'm here to read and share opinions, if you don't like it, then don't read or respond. It's not like, answering my comments are mandatory.
Honestly, do you just come here to make horrible statements about female characters and writer's personal politics
Where did I say all of this? It's just your tired imagination are playing tricks on you. If you love to interpret my words in your own way, this ain't meaning that the intent under my word's are the same. It ain't me who are bashing WW and BM books on their own topic's in this recourse, it's ain't me who are cringing about DCAU stuff, by watching DC new animated product's. It's you people. If you are so frail, in terms of reading my "horrible" comments, then stop doing it, I wasn't talking to you in the first place.
Ah I see you don't remember when you took over an entire tread just to bash G Willow Wilson because she's a Muslim. And I'm sure you'd love to believe it's other people being "frail" but it's really just that your opinions are shaky and kind of dickish and generally held only by you. You've taken this thread I've started about WW84 and just turned into your own forum to mourn the death of the DCEU when we don't even really know anything other than Ben isn't appearing in the PREQUEL.
1 x
“These characters were like twelve-bar blues or other chord progressions. Given the basic parameters of Batman, different creators could play very different music.”
― Grant Morrison

no avatar
ObiWanTran
Titan

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Here we go again, always from the same people. Why do you think nobody ever jumps into your discussion other than SuperMaster?

Your attitude doesn't encourage any of us to talk about the pairing we love most. We're not "frail" like you suggest.

Personally, everytime I see your username being the last comment, I just look away, I don't even read past comments because of how tired I am of your shit.

So please, I think I can safely say that most of us somewhat share the same perspective, stop with your negativity.

Thanks.
2 x

no avatar
SuperMaster51
Young Justice

Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:38 pm

Well, like I said, thanks for answering to me. I am very excited about waht's going to happen in three or more years with Affleck. And now, the things with WonderBat in the DCEU. We will have to wait a long time. But I have hope. #WonderBat
0 x

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:08 pm

The_GD_Patman wrote:
TOMMM wrote:
The_GD_Patman wrote:

Ah I see you don't remember when you took over an entire tread just to bash G Willow Wilson because she's a Muslim. And I'm sure you'd love to believe it's other people being "frail" but it's really just that your opinions are shaky and kind of dickish and generally held only by you. You've taken this thread I've started about WW84 and just turned into your own forum to mourn the death of the DCEU when we don't even really know anything other than Ben isn't appearing in the PREQUEL.
duh
Ah I see you don't remember when you took over an entire tread just to bash G Willow Wilson because she's a Muslim
I do remember about thus topic and I stand by EVERY word that I said back then and I WAS RIGHT! You cant give hardcore vegan a right, to write personage who's main treat are eating meat.
And I'm sure you'd love to believe it's other people being "frail" but it's really just that your opinions are shaky and kind of dickish and generally held only by you.
Yeah and I think that this is only your BASED and wrong "IMHO", not everyone's opinion about me.
You've taken this thread I've started about WW84 and just turned into your own forum to mourn the death of the DCEU when we don't even really know anything other than Ben isn't appearing in the PREQUEL
I have all right to do so considering the news around DCEU and flaws of discussion that I was engaged with OTHER PEOPLE, not with YOU!

I didn't break any laws of community or insulted other members, so if your main problem here are your broken safe space, then stop responding to my comments and ignore me, because I wouldn't change my opinion, just because some one out there would feel the walls of his safe space are shuttering.
0 x

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:10 pm

ObiWanTran wrote:
Here we go again, always from the same people. Why do you think nobody ever jumps into your discussion other than SuperMaster?

Your attitude doesn't encourage any of us to talk about the pairing we love most. We're not "frail" like you suggest.

Personally, everytime I see your username being the last comment, I just look away, I don't even read past comments because of how tired I am of your shit.

So please, I think I can safely say that most of us somewhat share the same perspective, stop with your negativity.

Thanks.
Yeah, I don't read yu'r too, so be kind and explain to my opponent the he can maintain same attitude towards me too.
0 x

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:12 pm

SuperMaster51 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:38 pm
Well, like I said, thanks for answering to me. I am very excited about waht's going to happen in three or more years with Affleck. And now, the things with WonderBat in the DCEU. We will have to wait a long time. But I have hope. #WonderBat
You'r welcome
0 x

no avatar
ObiWanTran
Titan

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:46 pm

TOMMM wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:10 pm
ObiWanTran wrote:

Thanks.
Yeah, I don't read yu'r too, so be kind and explain to my opponent the he can maintain same attitude towards me too.
Lol what.
0 x

no avatar
ObiWanTran
Titan

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:47 pm

TOMMM wrote:
The_GD_Patman wrote:
TOMMM wrote:

duh
Ah I see you don't remember when you took over an entire tread just to bash G Willow Wilson because she's a Muslim
I do remember about thus topic and I stand by EVERY word that I said back then and I WAS RIGHT! You cant give hardcore vegan a right, to write personage who's main treat are eating meat.
And I'm sure you'd love to believe it's other people being "frail" but it's really just that your opinions are shaky and kind of dickish and generally held only by you.
Yeah and I think that this is only your BASED and wrong "IMHO", not everyone's opinion about me.
You've taken this thread I've started about WW84 and just turned into your own forum to mourn the death of the DCEU when we don't even really know anything other than Ben isn't appearing in the PREQUEL
I have all right to do so considering the news around DCEU and flaws of discussion that I was engaged with OTHER PEOPLE, not with YOU!

I didn't break any laws of community or insulted other members, so if your main problem here are your broken safe space, then stop responding to my comments and ignore me, because I wouldn't change my opinion, just because some one out there would feel the walls of his safe space are shuttering.
Lol what again.
0 x

The_GD_Patman
Titan

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:34 am

ObiWanTran wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:47 pm
TOMMM wrote:
The_GD_Patman wrote:

duh

Lol what again.
Exactly, what even is that? Lol.
0 x
― Grant Morrison

DaisyJane
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Donna Troy

Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Ok I am now going to lock this topic. Please try to stick to discussing the topic and not adding your personal political rhetoric. I would like to maintain a friendly forum so please respect everyone. If you want to discuss the upcoming WW movie feel free to create a new thread. Thanks.
1 x
FU DC