Aurora
Sidekick Trainee

question...

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:24 pm

uhm...

how do i post a pic?

sorry for the...ignorance ;P
0 x
"Well then…with your intelligence and with your money…" she started. "Why not try and experiment how to grow a vagina within twelve hours!"

Good Friends, Secret Lovers and Bitter Exes

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Re: question...

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Aurora wrote:uhm...

how do i post a pic?

sorry for the...ignorance ;P
step one:find image
step two: right click image then copy image location
step three: click when your posting click the IMG button then paste the Image location between the [img] [/ img](remove the space between the / and the i it has to go between the ] and [/
Step four post
Last edited by Darkknightsvengence on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Aries
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Nightwing

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:31 pm

I would recommend using [thumb] instead of the img tag, simply because it re-sizes.

If it's not a link to an already hosted picture (as in something you've downloaded on you machine or made yourself), you'll need to get it hosted first. Let me know if that's an issue for you and I can make a couple of recommendations or just host it for you.
0 x

Darkknightsvengence
Justice League

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Aries wrote:I would recommend using [thumb] instead of the img tag, simply because it re-sizes.
Finally i now know how to resize images
0 x
Hail to the King Baby

Aurora
Sidekick Trainee

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Aries wrote:I would recommend using [thumb] instead of the img tag, simply because it re-sizes.

If it's not a link to an already hosted picture (as in something you've downloaded on you machine or made yourself), you'll need to get it hosted first. Let me know if that's an issue for you and I can make a couple of recommendations or just host it for you.
i...made it myself. don't know much about this "hosting" thingie. i'm kinda used to uploading fics, not pics :lol:

thanks!
0 x
"Well then…with your intelligence and with your money…" she started. "Why not try and experiment how to grow a vagina within twelve hours!"

Grendle1853
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Martian Man-Hunter

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:06 am

Aurora wrote:

i...made it myself. don't know much about this "hosting" thingie. i'm kinda used to uploading fics, not pics :lol:

thanks!
Here upload the image to this site, http://bmww.no-ip.org/, and it will give you a url to use in order to post it to the forum.
0 x
All thanks to Aries for helping me change my avatar.

Aurora
Sidekick Trainee

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:44 am

Grendle1853 wrote:
Aurora wrote:

thanks!
Here upload the image to this site, http://bmww.no-ip.org/, and it will give you a url to use in order to post it to the forum.
thanks!
0 x

Aries
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Nightwing

Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 am

Grendle's link is probably your easiest bet, though if you are going to be doing lots of art, you should probably setup an account at Deviantart.com.

If you have any trouble, you can always send the picture to me thorough a PM (click the PM button below my profile on the right of this post).
0 x