Tell Me Again In Two Days

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
Aurora
Sidekick Trainee

Tell Me Again In Two Days

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:14 am

to break the monotony of monthly accounting closing :P

sorry though, i got carried away with the shading...

http://fav.me/d6bxd6h

http://fav.me/d6bxd6h
Last edited by Aries on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed tags from [img] to [da]
0 x
"Well then…with your intelligence and with your money…" she started. "Why not try and experiment how to grow a vagina within twelve hours!"

Good Friends, Secret Lovers and Bitter Exes

Aries
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Nightwing

Re: Tell Me Again In Two Days

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:35 am

Looks great Aurora. Love Diana's eyes.

Also, I'm sure this will make a lot of people happy (there's an entire thread in the fan fiction section about whether or not you went over to the dark side [SMWW]).
0 x

Aztec-08
Justice League

Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:14 am

This could be the cover of the novel if you publish it!

Can we get a scan of this? Im trying my hand at faces and I cant quite get them right. Id love to give this a shot.
0 x
"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back as us, you blinked." - Batman

Aurora
Sidekick Trainee

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:07 am

aha! have i "swicthed"? ;)

my old scanner broke, it's as old as i am :P. once hubby gets the relic fixed i'll scan it.

sorry if i haven't been around. it's a good thing that i remembered not to log out since my last visit on my home pc since i cannot recall my password. i hate chemo brain. otherwise, i just lurk when i am at the office.
0 x
"Well then…with your intelligence and with your money…" she started. "Why not try and experiment how to grow a vagina within twelve hours!"

Aztec-08
Justice League

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:13 am

I know you havent. Some of the others are a little pessimistic though.

A good top shot will do too so I can get a front view of it, if its not too much of a problem.

You should post more often. It'll be great to have your views on some of the topics we tend to discuss, derailing threads and all that. :P
0 x
"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back as us, you blinked." - Batman

Aurora
Sidekick Trainee

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:15 am

there's a reason why i took the shot at this angle. diana's face is a little lopsided :P (it's hard to draw while I am supposed to be providing costs for finished goods inventory :P )
0 x

Aztec-08
Justice League

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:07 am

Considering its still going to be far better than anything Im gonna pull off, it doesnt matter! I might just end up making her look like a Bizzaro WW or something along those lines. :P
0 x