Some fun FanArt part 2

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
Dick Grayson(Age 12)
Titan

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:01 am

WW deleted scene:

:lol:
Last edited by Dick Grayson(Age 12) on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
GL:So, what's going on between you and Diana?

Bats:Nothing. She's a respected colleague.

GL: Uh-huh.

- BMWW in a nutshell

Ghost13
Justice League
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:06 am

Dick Grayson(Age 12) wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:01 am

:lol:
That grin is glorious ^^
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

annaoi
Titan

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:22 am

This was supposed to be a comic but my mood kinda went iffy to make more out of this scene. -_- I'm gonna write a fic next to get in the mood. This actually seems like a prompt for writers. You guys are welcome to take this idea for a fic if you're up for it :)
2 x
Spoiler: Show
Not yet back into the DC fandom, but slowly resurrecting.

Ghost13
Justice League

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:11 am

annaoi wrote:
This was supposed to be a comic but my mood kinda went iffy to make more out of this scene. -_- I'm gonna write a fic next to get in the mood. This actually seems like a prompt for writers. You guys are welcome to take this idea for a fic if you're up for it :)
Hm, I like the idea, but I have to finish something else first :D

I am so slow.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:50 pm

annaoi wrote:
Cool, always appreciate your art if only you could have finish the comic; Oh well I can dream BTW why do you always draw the DCEU Wonderbat?
0 x

annaoi
Titan

Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:19 pm

Thanks guys :) and @ThatOneGuy I always draw them now because I fell in love with their look right after BvS and I want to explore more of their dynamic. I still love the comic and the cartoon versions but I always find myself in the mood to draw the DCEU version. Maybe in other times I'll draw their comic or cartoon version - it just depends on my mood. And part of me wants the challenge. I have yet to perfect their faces xD.
0 x
Spoiler: Show
Not yet back into the DC fandom, but slowly resurrecting.

ARB
Justice League

Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Still not sure why many artists insist on drawing Bruce's face all wrinkled and gaunt looking. He's canonically supposed to be good looking, so I don't get this obsession with making him look old, both in costume and out. Anyway, I thought this was a cool BMWW piece. Looking at it again, I'm not sure I like the way Diana is drawn either :/ Actually I don't. Still the piece is well drawn, so it's still worth sharing.
0 x

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Yeah Batman is supposed to be good looking I find it odd whenever he isn't. The only reason I can come up with why he isn't drawn as such is just the idea that he is "old" and "crazy" and him being handsome doesn't really fit that narrative very well; you know the halo effect and what not plus him being hard on the eyes play better with the idea that he is "only man" in contrast to someone like Superman who is eternally young and beautiful and that he need to pass on his mantle to one of his protege notably Dick who is almost always shown as young and handsome in contrast and some would argue more skilled.

Hate This comic but love this moment.
1 x

Aries
Site Admin
Justice League Membership: Nightwing

Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:45 pm

0 x

Ghost13
Justice League

Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Yeah, the comic is pretty bad but I love that scene is well. It´s really satisfying to see the Joker speechless for once.
0 x

― H.P. Lovecraft

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Ghost13 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:59 pm
Yeah, the comic is pretty bad but I love that scene is well. It´s really satisfying to see the Joker speechless for once.
Just like everything Azzarello writes it kinda sucks and spites in the face of comic book norms; I swear to god the man hates comics even this moment is off in context cause it makes batman look like a self obsessed sociopath who only cares about himself, I mean he only show up in the book once and this is what he says not rescuing people or trying to save that guy nothing but on its own this is a cool moment.

1 x

no avatar
Bmww1990
Innocent Bystander

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:57 pm

0 x

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:04 pm

:D
1 x

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Pretty sure most of you have seen this picture before but I just came across it again and I just had to post it again. Its such a pretty picture probably on of the best of it kind I have ever seen if only DC could do something like this instead of having us watch Batman sleep with Catwoman on a dirty rooftop for the umpteenth time.

Even the name of the picture is pure sex "Breath Into Me". :cool:
0 x

no avatar
eurongreyo
Teen Titan

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:44 am

If they gave us that in main countinuity I could die happy LOL
0 x

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:56 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:
Pretty sure most of you have seen this picture before but I just came across it again and I just had to post it again. Its such a pretty picture probably on of the best of it kind I have ever seen if only DC could do something like this instead of having us watch Batman sleep with Catwoman on a dirty rooftop for the umpteenth time.

I sooner will believe that DC will make WW have sex with animal, monster or other horrible thing than with Bruce, same goes to Bruce to
0 x

TOMMM
Teen Titan

Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Before Zach departure I have hoped to see thins on DCEU, but now I'am sure that I rather will see back of my neck than this on big DCEU movies
0 x

ARB
Justice League

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:35 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:

Personally, I believe both Diana and Bruce are too classy for gratuitous sex scenes, so I don't have any real desire to see a sex scene between the two in the comics (given BMWW becomes a thing of course). Perhaps an allusion to it can work. I mean they did that with the last rooftop sex scene between Bruce and Catwoman so I think BMWW deserves at least the same treatment. A post coital scene would suffice to get the idea across I believe. Still this is a well drawn picture, even though I'm not sure what's happening with Diana's right leg.
0 x

ThatOneGuy
Justice League

Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:22 pm

ARB wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:35 pm
ThatOneGuy wrote:

Personally, I believe both Diana and Bruce are too classy for gratuitous sex scenes, so I don't have any real desire to see a sex scene between the two in the comics (given BMWW becomes a thing of course). Perhaps an allusion to it can work. I mean they did that with the last rooftop sex scene between Bruce and Catwoman so I think BMWW deserves at least the same treatment. A post coital scene would suffice to get the idea across I believe. Still this is a well drawn picture, even though I'm not sure what's happening with Diana's right leg.
I agree that they are classy people so no grotesque sex scene's however I feel if Batman and Wonder woman get together there should be a sex scene hell I would even go so far to say given their personality they would/should bump uglier pretty often, let me explain:

Batman and wonder woman are the type of people who are very in touch with there physical and mental self they have a sort of quasi barbaric vibe between them and their bodies and sexuality play a big part in defining their characters. They are both shown naked ALOT in comics , In Perez's early wonder woman run their is a scene of Diana striping down naked and wondering in the woods naked to be with "Nature" and in most depiction of paradise island the women are naked all the time like in Rucka's Year One which features a far shot of a nude Diana.

The same applies to Bruce he is seen naked a lot in comics not just for a cheesecake factor but to convey a sense of just pure physicality in fact he regularly meditates naked;
and so does Diana hell she even chronologically sleep naked.
The point I want to covey is that its not just about the level of nudity in a scene or even the act of sex itself but the tone. You mention how Batman and Cat woman's sex scene was "alluded to", and I don't know maybe my definition of allusion is different from your's but the only way that scene could be more straight forward is if we say Bruce's dangly bits:

I mean the last panel feature Bruce's "O" face for Christ sake(OK maybe I exaggerate but that is the face of a man who is deeeep in "thought" if you catch my drift). Now take into consideration the sex scene from the New 52 for a bit, I am pretty sure we both can agree that it is far more crude and grotesque yet less nudity is shown and more things were left to the imagination the reason its more grotesque is because of the tone nothing else.

I think Batman and wonder woman would do a lot of things naked like spare, mediate or even just lay in bed. The ton of those encounters is what is important the picture I post is great in tone if not perfect and the reason Diana's leg is like that is to maintain the whole "artistic nudity" the artist was going for, having Bruce's arms cover Diana's chest while her leg cover Bruce's Privates......Classy. :love: LOL
0 x

ARB
Justice League

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:21 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:22 pm
[You mention how Batman and Cat woman's sex scene was "alluded to", and I don't know maybe my definition of allusion is different from your's but the only way that scene could be more straight forward is if we say Bruce's dangly bits:

I mean the last panel feature Bruce's "O" face for Christ sake(OK maybe I exaggerate but that is the face of a man who is deeeep in "thought" if you catch my drift). Now take into consideration the sex scene from the New 52 for a bit, I am pretty sure we both can agree that it is far more crude and grotesque yet less nudity is shown and more things were left to the imagination the reason its more grotesque is because of the tone nothing else.
Bruce's "O" face really killed me XD

Yeah I totally forgot about the rest of that sex scene. The only panel I remembered was the one where the two where laying next to each other after the end of their love making. I think the scene was so crude that I blocked it from my memory.

Well I guess my point is, BMWW should be a lot classier than whatever BMCW or SMWW did. I agree with your explanation. It's indeed the tone that makes the BMCW scenes feel gratuities and trashy. I think Diana and a properly written Bruce should be classy enough to carry a steamy scene with class. It's all in the execution I guess.
0 x