Some fun FanArt part 2

Moderators: Chaosmob, Isis, DaisyJane
User avatar
Ghost13
Justice League
Posts: 2762
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 am
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)
x 183

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:32 am

Image
1 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

User avatar
Ghost13
Justice League
Posts: 2762
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 am
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)
x 183

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 am

Image
1 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

User avatar
ARB
Justice League
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:13 pm
x 503

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:47 pm

New fan art courtesy of Dan Monsoor (hope I got her name right).

Image
1 x
Image

User avatar
ThatOneGuy
Justice League
Posts: 1264
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:45 pm
x 271

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Looks cool reminds me of 60's PoP Art.
0 x

User avatar
Ghost13
Justice League
Posts: 2762
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 am
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)
x 183

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:24 am

Image
2 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

User avatar
Ghost13
Justice League
Posts: 2762
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 am
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)
x 183

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:25 am

Image
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

User avatar
Bat_W-fan
Titan
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Romania
x 64

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 pm

Ghost13 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:24 am
Image
Now, this is awesome.
0 x
"What defines us is how well we rise after falling"

User avatar
Ghost13
Justice League
Posts: 2762
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 am
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)
x 183

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Bat_W-fan wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 pm
Ghost13 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:24 am
Image
Now, this is awesome.
I know ^^

Image

This made me chuckle a little :lol:
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

User avatar
Bat_W-fan
Titan
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Romania
x 64

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 am

Ghost13 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Image

This made me chuckle a little :lol:
:lol:
Yeah, me too, when i seen this for the first time. :) But one way or another Wonderbat will happen. till then we need more social pages with Wonderbat theme, we need, us BMW fans to unite, to encourage one another, because we are scatter and many are afraid to expres themselves about their ship on social media. It's so much hate for our ship! Many SM/WW, Batcats and recent Wondertrev ( :D yeah, BMWW rip off) hate Wonderbat so much, they call it cancer and they are very violent. When somebody is posting something related to Wonderbat, they go crazy. :lol:
This page it's a bless! It unite many of us and give us courage to stand for what we belive...... WONDERBAT. :)
0 x
"What defines us is how well we rise after falling"

User avatar
Ghost13
Justice League
Posts: 2762
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 am
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)
x 183

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 am

Bat_W-fan wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 am
Ghost13 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Image

This made me chuckle a little :lol:
:lol:
Yeah, me too, when i seen this for the first time. :) But one way or another Wonderbat will happen. till then we need more social pages with Wonderbat theme, we need, us BMW fans to unite, to encourage one another, because we are scatter and many are afraid to expres themselves about their ship on social media. It's so much hate for our ship! Many SM/WW, Batcats and recent Wondertrev ( :D yeah, BMWW rip off) hate Wonderbat so much, they call it cancer and they are very violent. When somebody is posting something related to Wonderbat, they go crazy. :lol:
This page it's a bless! It unite many of us and give us courage to stand for what we belive...... WONDERBAT. :)
Maybe I should really give Twitter another chance and post Wonderbat fanart there :lol:
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

User avatar
Bat_W-fan
Titan
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Romania
x 64

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Ghost13 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 am
Bat_W-fan wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 am
Ghost13 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Image

This made me chuckle a little :lol:
:lol:
Yeah, me too, when i seen this for the first time. :) But one way or another Wonderbat will happen. till then we need more social pages with Wonderbat theme, we need, us BMW fans to unite, to encourage one another, because we are scatter and many are afraid to expres themselves about their ship on social media. It's so much hate for our ship! Many SM/WW, Batcats and recent Wondertrev ( :D yeah, BMWW rip off) hate Wonderbat so much, they call it cancer and they are very violent. When somebody is posting something related to Wonderbat, they go crazy. :lol:
This page it's a bless! It unite many of us and give us courage to stand for what we belive...... WONDERBAT. :)
Maybe I should really give Twitter another chance and post Wonderbat fanart there :lol:
For me twitter it's not biggie, more for news about comics and DCAU. And of course to torment some Batcats. :lol:
0 x
"What defines us is how well we rise after falling"

User avatar
Ghost13
Justice League
Posts: 2762
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 am
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)
x 183

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:50 pm

And of course to torment some Batcats.
I think I found a picture of a Batcat They are kinda like real cats, fickle and mean :lol: -

Image
Spoiler: Show
Nah, it´s just a parody of silly Miller Catwoman Picture. Still made me chuckle, though.

Image
0 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

User avatar
Bat_W-fan
Titan
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Romania
x 64

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Ghost13 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:50 pm
And of course to torment some Batcats.
I think I found a picture of a Batcat They are kinda like real cats, fickle and mean :lol: -

Image
Spoiler: Show
Nah, it´s just a parody of silly Miller Catwoman Picture. Still made me chuckle, though.

Image
Now I do not know what I like the most, Wonderbat image or this. :lol:
0 x
"What defines us is how well we rise after falling"

User avatar
Ghost13
Justice League
Posts: 2762
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:17 am
Justice League Membership: Captain Marvel (Shazam)
x 183

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Bat_W-fan wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:42 pm
Ghost13 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:50 pm
And of course to torment some Batcats.
I think I found a picture of a Batcat They are kinda like real cats, fickle and mean :lol: -

Image
Spoiler: Show
Nah, it´s just a parody of silly Miller Catwoman Picture. Still made me chuckle, though.

Image
Now I do not know what I like the most, Wonderbat image or this. :lol:
Just enjoy them both equally ^^
1 x
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

― H.P. Lovecraft

User avatar
ThatOneGuy
Justice League
Posts: 1264
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:45 pm
x 271

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:22 pm

Image
Cheeky Diana
0 x

User avatar
Daviddv0601
Innocent Bystander
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:07 pm
x 16

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:02 am

He deserves that! She belongs to Batman! Nobody else can get their hands on the beauty of Wonder Woman! NOBODY! :angry:
1 x

User avatar
Aries
Site Admin
Posts: 5852
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:47 pm
Justice League Membership: Nightwing
Location: Canada
x 10
Contact:

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Image
0 x

User avatar
ThatOneGuy
Justice League
Posts: 1264
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:45 pm
x 271

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Image
0 x

User avatar
ARB
Justice League
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:13 pm
x 503

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Image

By Christy Tortland (@christytortland)
0 x
Image

User avatar
ARB
Justice League
Posts: 1859
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:13 pm
x 503

Re: Some fun FanArt part 2

Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:14 pm
Image
I assume this is the sequel. Couldn't find who the artist was.

Image
0 x
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest